3,395 results
All reviews the burj al arab bahri bar premium leisure wild wadi club executive ice lollies madinat souk abra boats golf buggies noodle house half board talise spa beach hotel cold towels private beach restaurants and bars water park
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Absolutely fantastic! our second time to Dubai and what a grand place to stay! we had a room over looking the Burg al Arab which was big and airy pristine rooms with all facilities maid service 3-4 times a day to change linen towels, replenish water mini bar tea and coffee fruit bowls and top up ice bucket. upon turn down in the evening presents were left on the bed for guests from wrist bans to facial cream. private beach was superb free towels and buckets of iced water to cool down, restaurants were fantastic and portions were massive. absolutely breathtaking hotel. we will return.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank johnhopkins1966
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A' Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share such detailed and complimenting review of your visit with us at Mina A’ Salam and for sharing it on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to learn how much you have enjoyed your holiday, and I’m certain that your feedback will serve as inspiration to those who are considering to stay at Mina A’ Salam as well. Your comments concerning the excellent service that we have to offer are very pleasing and I am grateful for your kind remarks along with the opportunity to personally recognize the team’s outstanding level of guest service.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We booked Mina to celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary. We spent a lovely four nights here. The service was excellent without being intrusive. We will return in future and next time bring the kids as we know they would love it. I would recommend booking an executive room to take advantage of the exec lounge happy hour each evening as well as afternoon tea. The half board Dubai Flavours was also good value. Best restaurant for us was Rockfish closely followed by Shimmers and Sugarmash. Overall it’s a great complex.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AMillsy1980

Dear Guest,

Firstly, I wish to congratulate you on your tenth year wedding anniversary, and thank you for choosing Jumeirah Mina A' Salam as your destination to celebrate this special occasion.

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your stay at Mina A’ Salam on TripAdvisor. It was with great pleasure that I learned how much you have enjoyed your holiday. Your comments concerning the excellent service that we have to offer are very pleasing. We very much look forward to seeing you once again at the resort and most certainly this time with your little ones. I am certain that the entire team will be delighted to learn about your feedback and your plan to return.

Myself and the rest of the Mina A' Salam colleagues are looking forward to welcome you once again at our resort.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Worst brunch I have been to in Dubai, very expensive for what you get.
Unfortunately, they don't provide table service for drinks and our table was about a 5 minute walk to the drink stations which have a limit of 2 drinks per person so you spend half your time walking back and forth for drinks.
Drinks abruptly stop being served at 3.45pm with no forewarning, so when we tried to get a drink at 3.46pm, the very arrogant manager just dismissed us, normally at brunches you can enjoy the experience well past 4pm.
The food was fine but the whole level of service was extremely poor for Dubai standards!
I actually joined tripadvisor to write this review.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent experience at the Mina A' Salam Friday Brunch, I acknowledge that the incident you described falls well below the high standards we strive to achieve, and I apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Guest feedback is of up most importance to our quality initiatives and we have taken your comments very seriously, I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with the senior management Hanaaya Restaurant to ensure that the same shortfall does not happen again in the future. Please allow me to reiterate my appreciation for your time in sharing your feedback with us. Should you allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our services and facilities, I am certain your expectations will be exceeded, and I can personally assure you every effort will be in this respect.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

The brunch here was amazing. So much food to choose from, they even had a traditional Christmas Turkey dinner by the looks of things. Plenty of variety in terms of food and alcohol and service was exceptional

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DubsTuf99
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A' Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your brunch experience with us at Mina A’ Salam, I am so pleased to read of how you enjoyed dining with us, the turkey station offered during our brunch is for us to give our guests a taste of our turkey take away offer where you can pre-order a traditional sage roasted turkey with accompaniments and dessert to be ready for pick up from 20th until 25th December, thank you once again for your review of our brunch on TripAdvisor, I appreciate you recommending our hotel as well as your positive rating of your experience.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 7 nights in September 2017. We had an Arabian deluxe ocean view room and took up the half board option which was fantastic value for money.
The hotel was spotless, staff very friendly and helpful, beach is amazing and food is great quality.
Booked to go back next year!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PoppysophieW
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A' Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read how you have enjoyed your recent stay at Mina A' Salam and thank you very much for sharing it on TripAdvisor. It's great to learn that you are overall impressed with the quality of our facilities and services offered within the resort. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to our entire team must consistently maintain high standards of service excellence that you have experienced during your stay with us.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back at Mina A' Salam for another memorable stay.