I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times and continue to be really impressed:
- hotel remains clean and staff very friendly
- we had lounge access, which had a separate lounge for families with children; again, the lounge staff were great
- you can go to any of the other Jumeriah hotels in the area, either by abra (boat) or buggy (or walk!)
- clean, plenty of space, well equipped
- we had a very large supering bed as well as a sofa bed and a cot!
- Breakfast - good quality, plenty of options. The selection in the lounges isn't as huge as the main buffets but you can still order items; you can also go to the main buffets if you wanted to
- Plenty of bottled water supplied to the room; water also provided by the pool and beach areas
- Absolutely huge gym area with the latest equipment and an indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor pool next to the hotel, plenty of sun loungers with attentive staff
- Beach is also next to the hotel, easy to access, plenty of sun loungers with good staff and lifeguards present; there are water sports available
- Kids club is in the lounge area and essentially a room with not many toys; recommend going to the kids clubs in the adjoining hotels which are quite good.
- Large selection of restaurants; there are also lots of other restaurants in the Jumeriah complex which are all easily accessible (recommend booking if you can).
Overall this was yet another pleasurable stay, we'll certainly be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished in 2015, Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, the heart of Madinat Jumeirah Resort, is a luxuriously charming boutique style hotel. The spacious guest rooms are beautifully furnished, with private balconies overlooking the sea, offering authentic Arabian experiences on a beach front location with family friendly service. Meaning 'Harbour of Peace', the hotel forms the gateway to Madinat Jumeirah. It's the entry point from which numerous waterways and walkways thread their way to all corners of Madinat Jumeirah. Following these will transport you to an array of 40 world-class restaurants, bars and cafes, Talise Spa and a traditional souk. You'll see just how much is on offer - and why this luxury resort is the jewel of Dubai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Jumeirah International, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Mina A'Salam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mina a` Salam At Madinat Jumeirah Hotel Dubai
- Mina Salam Hotel
- Mina Salam Dubai
- Mina Al Salam