3,396 results
All reviews the burj al arab bahri bar premium leisure wild wadi club executive ice lollies madinat souk abra boats golf buggies noodle house half board talise spa beach hotel cold towels private beach restaurants and bars water park
Reviewed 23 June 2008

My husband decided to surprise me and take me away for our 1st wedding anniversary so he took me to Dubai and booked an executive suite at Mina A Salam.
When I saw the hotel I thought it was absolutely beautiful but when I got to the suite I was amazed. It was very spacious, clean, stylish and very comfortable.
The view from our room was stunning.
The staff was very friendly and useful.
I had a great time and we will definitely go back there. Well, if I had the money I would go back there even today. ;0)
I definitely recommend this hotel.
''Simply the best'' I mean both the hotel and my husband of course.

3  Thank LondonRosa
Reviewed 17 June 2008

My wife and I are just back after spending 5 nights here at the end of our honeymoon. So glad it was the last leg of our trip as anywhere else after this would have been a disappointment.
Service is amazing and the choice of amenities, i.e., restaurants/bars/pools/beach/Souk and complimentary access to Wild Wadi meant we didn't even leave the complex (Madinat Jumeirah, incorporating Al Qasr and Souk also) for the first three days. In fact you could happily spend your entire holiday within the resort.
Food was amazing - recommend Al Hambra Spanish restaurant (great food/live music), Zheng He's Chinese and MJ's steakhouse (try the Wyagu fillet steak - pricey but worth every cent).
Some decent bars too, with a great selection of cocktails and/or beers. Can be a little pricey but not much more than what we're used to paying back home and when you consider the service & quality of what you get it actually represents good value.
The water-taixs that ferry you around to the different places in the resort are a lovely touch and not to be missed, in fact it seems many tourists visit the resort just to experience this. Reminded me of the Venetian in Vegas only on a grander scale and without the tack.
The great thing about the whole place is that although 5-star if never feels stuffy/pretentious, while maintaining impeccable standards.
Only fault was that after arriving in the early hours we were kept waiting for our room for 6 hours, but there are plenty of places to relax/shower while you're waiting.
All in all, a perfect end to our honeymoon and we will DEFINITELY be returning!

8  Thank Goatsy
Reviewed 17 June 2008

My husband, 2 year old daughter and I have just come back from a 10 night stay at the Mina a salam. This is our 2nd stay here and we were once again not disappointed. We were at the Mina last September (07) and loved it so much we just had to go back!

On arrival we were upgraded to an ocean view room and there was a basket of goodies waiting for my daughter which was a fantastic touch.

The pool and beaches were fantastic and the complimentary Wild Wadi access was a good bonus. Free Ice Lollies and fruit kebabs were provided at the poolside and there were never any shortages of sun longers dsepite the hotels in the complex being fully booked.

Our daughter was constantly fussed over by the staff who even took her to feed the fish and turtles whilst we had our breakfast! would definately reccomend this hotel to parents travelling with young children.

We tried Shimmers restaurant and the Meat Co and they were both really good.

Would reccomend the nail bar in the Madinat Souk to the ladies - their manicures and pedicures are very well priced. My daughter was given complimentary nail painting and loved it!

We will definately be going back again next year!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank luxurytraveller000
Reviewed 13 June 2008

omg thats all i can say.. when we arrived at the mina. we found out they up graded me and my bf 2 the hotel al qaser. which is the other hotel in the complex..
when we arrived at that hotel by a mercedes it was jus wow woow wow wow. it was jus so clean and big. and very modern then the concerige tuk our suitcases up 2 our rooms
when we arrived at our room we was both gobsmaked cause we have never saw a room and bed so big. plus since it was our anniversary they gave us a bottle of wine . a vase full of roses and choclates.. so we got tuked in2 those
there was also free complentary free gifts all over the place which was cool
we had a veiw of the water ways which you ould get around on water taxi's, which was nice and comfortable. plus there was also golf buggies to take ya 2 the beach and the reat of the jumeraih hotel complexs. also the burg. the souk was amazing also. loads of shops and restaurants. bit pricy all depends what u r after 2 eat. the pool in the mina is smaller but it has got a jacuzzi. which was brilliant. the pool at the al qaser was far bigger ( but busier). both pools wasnt even frezzing either....
an amazing holiday i would deffo go back

3  Thank psyco
Reviewed 8 June 2008

Absolutely mindblowing!My wife and I stayed at this magnificent hotel on the first stage of our honeymoon.We booked through Destinology (ok-but mixed up our board bookings!),and on arrival got whisked through customs to our awaiting Mercedes (would have preferred the Audi).On arrival at Mina A Salam,we were greeted by the club executive staff and despite our very early arrival only had to wait half an hour for our Club Executive Suite.The room was huge,with fantastic views of the Burj.It had nearly everything you could want,and the bathroom was a room in itself, and was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was lovely and housed in the club exec lounge with free internet access. The choice of restaurants is fantastic with over 30 within the Madinat Jumeirah resort,i recommend the steak house and the Zheng He's the chinese restaurant.
The only let down was only staying 3nights and also the small swimming pool. it is slightly on the expensive side too, but let me assure you its worth every penny! The staff were also extremely attentive and remembered your name.
We cant wait to go back!!!!!!!

Date of stay: May 2008