Jumeirah Mina A'Salam
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jumeirah Al Naseem(Dubai)
Jumeirah Beach Hotel(Dubai)
3,022 results
All reviewsthe burj al arabbahri barwild wadiabra boatsice lolliespremium leisuregolf buggiesnoodle housemadinat complexocean deluxe roomclub executivetalise spahalf boardafternoon teacold towelsbeach hotelprivate beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Mina A Salam is out of this world. I was totally blown away by the service that the staff provide and their attention to detail.
The hotel lobby is stunning and the rooms are beautiful especially as I was fortunate enough to have an ocean view with a balcony with the Burj also in my view.
Nothing is too much for the staff and this service continues wherever you go throughout the whole resort. The restaurants are exceptional, the service on the beach is second to none, the abras and beach buggies that get you where need to go add to the magical experience.
My favourite touches were firstly after returning from a trip to the mall the staff at the front of the hotel greet you by saying "Welcome Home" and secondly the staff at breakfast in Al Muna especially Omar can not do enough for you. I love this place and don't intend to holiday anywhere else. I can't wait to return. The bestest holiday ever.

Room Tip: An ocean view room to see the sunset, stunning views
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Sara C
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear Guests,

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam Hotel!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your stay.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at the property. All your kind comments with regards to the service around the pool & beach area and in particularly with regards to our colleagues are highly appreciated.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Every aspect of this holiday and resort was 5*!
The room, the privacy, the view, the service, the food. The Abra's are fantastic and the world class restaurants are exceptional. The on beach service is fantastic.
I highly recommend Pier chic for view, atmosphere and food. Pad Thai for authentic food and standard never experienced before.

You get exactly what you pay for.

Room Tip: Go for a room at the side, not facing the pool but facing the burgh and sea for a really private balcony!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam D

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your stay with us.

We were delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Firstly I love trip advisor and would not stay anywhere without checking it out on here first so thought it only fair to share my lastest Trip.

Mina a salam was an amazing hotel, as others have mentioned your credit card details are taken by reception on check-in and a tab of AED 3,000 is opened, but my tip would be to pay off the bill at the end of each day (pay in cash) otherwise you may get a nasty suprise at the end of your holiday as drinks are not cheap but are essential esp around the pool! first day spent nearly £100! on some bottles of water, two sangrias and light snack at the pool! also that way you will not get charged from your card issuer either.

On reading others reviews I was aware that some had been given views of scrubland from the deluxe rooms, so in advance I contacted the hotel directly to ask if at all possible that we were NOT given a room with this view and was told they would make a note of it and do their best. Sadly upon arrival to our room discovered we had been given a scrubland room! now I know you don't really spend much time in your room but I did request a better view and the hotel was not full and just disapointed with the hotel on this one point.

Went mid june, very hot but bearable, ALWAYS a lounger by the pool & beach which never seemed crowded which is great considering the size of the complex.

Hotel and complex very tidy and ALL staff were amazing! lovely people. We pre-booked afternoon tea at the Burj Al arab direct with the hotel (AED 425 which is same as al Muna brunch!) golf buggy from Mina took us there and well worth the trip to the Skybar.

Amazing hotel and would love to return when my baby is a little older as the hotel seemed great for families and couples. Can't wait to go back! keep up the good work

Room Tip: Arabian deluxe rooms may all have a view of scrubland so request a better view if possible before going.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Katie H

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam Hotel!

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at the property. All your kind comments with regards to services received from our colleagues around resort and food and beverage offerings colleagues are highly appreciated.

We have also noted your disappointment with regards to your room allocation and I would highly appreciate if you can contact us directly for your future booking so we can personally take care of your reservations.

We sincerely hope to welcome you to Mina A Salam on a future occasion so we can have the opportunity to redeem ourselves providing you with the service you deserve.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

I visited in March, my friend who lives in Al-Ain treated me, and I took many pictures as I felt like royalty. I would stay there again if I could afford it.
Incredible experience, and decor.

Room Tip: We had rooms that over looked the restaurants and Turtle sanctuary
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank tratroudt

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam Hotel!

Thank you for staying with us recently. The team and I are grateful to receive your comments and we would like to thank you for your efforts into posting this review.

We look forward to welcoming you once again to our hotel.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Excellent all round, this place is a very special hotel with service out of this world. We would not stop anywhere else in dubai. Breakfasts lovely, i would go half board and pay the top ups for their best restaurants, avoid the chinese in the mina salam we found it cold enviroment and a poor menu. Segreto-italian and the thai are amazing. You get everywhere by boat and golf boogies. Lovely hotel and people, mina salam is alround excellent.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank dp-umc

Dear Guest

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam Hotel!

Firstly, thank you for your loyalty to Mina A’ Salam. I am delighted to read that you continue to choose our Hotel over the many options available in Dubai. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded in this regard and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our efforts.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your next holiday in the coming future.