JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$85
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$107
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$134
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$254
US$213
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$136
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$303
US$244
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$237
US$169
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$240
US$214
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$415
US$330
3,127 results
All reviewsthe burj al arabbahri barwild wadiice lolliesabra boatspremium leisuregolf buggiesnoodle housemadinat complexclub executivetalise spahalf boardcold towelsbeach hotelprivate beachrestaurants and barsour honeymoon
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Having visited numerous hotels in Dubai over the last 10 years this has to be the number one for a number of reasons.

Firstly the staff. They always greet you with a smile and are always ready to help if required. The service they offer is superb.

Secondly, the location. From the Mina via the numerous buggies all of the resort, from Al Qasr to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and wild wadi are accessible. You are also right next door to the souk which you may reach on water via the marvelous Abra system.

Thirdly the range of Restaurants ranging from cafes to upmarket dinning.

If you have not been to Dubai before this is the best place to stop bar none!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Tim B
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2011

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam Hotel!

It is with great pleasure to read your very kind review. I am so pleased to learn of how you value our Hotel and I would like to express my sincere appreciation for positive feedback.

Indeed, we do pride ourselves on our fabulous team of colleagues who is equally grateful for your warm acknowledgement of our efforts to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for making Mina A’ Salam your destination of choice. We certainly look forward to welcoming your return in the very near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2011

This hotel is part of the Jumeirah group of hotels in Dubai, and is linked to 2 other hotels by a series of waterways that meander around the property - accessed by small boats.
The rooms are very smart and spacious, although did not like the coin door key as it was rather large and cumbersome to carry about.
The restaurants as part of this resort are numerous and varied in terms of cuisine, so if you want, Thai, Chinese, Arabic, Indian, Italian, Polynesian, Steaks it is all here.
It is also located right on Jumeirah beach with great views down to the Palm Atlantis, and across to the Burj al Arab, it is also only a short walk to Wild Wadi water park - which is a good day out.
Hotel is quite expensive, but if you can afford it or you get a good bargain - definitely worth a stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank IanH21
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2011

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam Hotel!
Thank you for taking the time and posting a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at the property. All your kind comments with regards to your arrival experience, room upgrade, service around the pool & beach area and in particularly with regards to our colleagues are highly appreciated.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 July 2011

My husband, daughter and I have recently returned from our 11th stay at Mina A Salam. The hotel is luxurious, but it is the staff who keep us returning year after year as they all go out of their way to make your stay memorable for all of the right reasons.
When we arrived in our room, complimentary upgrade to Ocean View, we found a bottle of wine and a hand written card from the General Manager, Mr Sakr, welcoming us back. As usual we had booked Club Executive/Premium Leisure which meant that we had luxury car transfer from the airport and allowed us to have breakfast in the Club Lounge, Afternoon Tea and also drinks and canapes in the evening from 6 to 8pm. We find this excellent value for money as you can also go to the lounge at any time during the day for soft drinks, tea or coffee.
Access to Wild Wadi, water park is complimentary , but we did not visit this year as you can no longer go on one of the little buggies beach side. Instead you need to get a free bus from the hotel to the waterpark and they have specific running times.
All of the rooms in Minal A Salam are very much the same , very Arabian in decor with large bathrooms with seperate shower, huge beds and a dressing area ..you pay extra for Ocean View
The service from the pool staff is outstanding, even in 43 degree heat, Velesh and his team never seem to stop smiling.
I would also like to mention all of the staff in Club Executive for their attentive service and Sunshie and Daisy from Guest Relations who went out of their way to ensure our holiday was just perfect.
We will hopefully be returning next year as our holiday time would not be complete without a vsit to Mina A Salam.
I

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Scot060

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam Hotel!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty to Madinat Jumeirah. I am delighted to read that enjoyed your 11th holiday with us was again a very enjoyable stay; I am very pleased to read your positive feedback.

We take great pleasure in recognizing our guests who return to stay with us; we sincerely value your loyalty to and your preference for Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.

Thank you in particular for recognizing some of the colleagues who helped to make your stay special - I shall be extending your kind recognition to Valesh and his team and Sunshine and Daisy from Guest Relations and I know they will also be delighted to learn of your positive feedback and praise.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your 12th stay in the very near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 July 2011

The other reviews adequately sum up the positives of this and the other Madinat joints - great facilities and generally great service - so I will not comment on those.
For us, the check in and checkout were terrible. This is crucial because it was first and last impressions.
Check in: While other guests were offered refreshments at check in, we were not. This was a problem at Bab al Shams when Jumeirah managed that hotel. All guests want consistency - if someone is offered a welcome drink, all other guests should be offered the same service.
Checkout: If you are checked out by Anna and have a problem with your bill, bad luck. We had an issue with our bill - a Sirius member discount had not been applied - but Anna proceeded to deny, accuse, circumvent, delay and avoid responsibility for 45 minutes. When the manager appeared, within 5 seconds he told her to apply the discount. Game over.
So, Jumeirah management, you either have incompetent or unprofessional front office staff or you have disempowered them so much that they are required to incorrectly inconvenience guests.
In any case, there is a problem reconciling Sirius benefits with the hotel bill.
Any way you look at this, it is not acceptable for a 5* hotel.
Without the problems, you would have received a 5 rating from me. To be inconsistent with check in and to keep us waiting on check out for 45 minutes means a rating from me of 3.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lucasofoz
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2011

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam Hotel

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I am very grateful for the feedback you have provided. I was of course most concerned to learn of the elements of your unpleasant experience which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced. I would like to reassure you that this is not indicative of our Company standards and I was very alarmed to read your feedback.

As you are likely aware, TripAdvisor does not disclose the personal details of guests posting a review. Should your time permit, I would be most appreciative if you could please email my team on the email address which was sent to your private account a week ago. I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss your experience with you and endeavour to personally restore your confidence in our Hotel.

I look forward to the possibility of hearing from you directly, and I thank you in advance for your time.

Reviewed 4 July 2011

This is my 3rd time to this hotel and it was just as fantastic as before. We upgraded to Premium Leisure and it is totally worth it with the luxury car transfers, afternoon tea and complimentary happy hour! Gorgeous pool, you are so well looked after and the beach cabana was just what we needed in late afternoon. We visited the Burj Khalifa which was amazing and had great fun on the segway tour. A massage at the Talise Spa is a must and you just can't beat the Bahri Bar for drinks and nibbles overlooking the stunning Burj Al Arab.

We had a lovely room overlooking the sea and the madinat so could watch the Abra's come and go. We were half board, so with that and the upgrade package spent virtually nothing on food and drinks - all the more to spend at the mall! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank flipper05
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2011

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam hotel!

I am delighted to read your very positive reviews of Mina A’ Salam and would like to sincerely thank you for your loyalty to our Resort.

I am also grateful for your kind compliments of service standards, facilities and offerings as well as our efforts to ensure your holidays with us continue to exceed your expectations.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,