3,427 results
All reviews wild wadi business hotel dubai mall alta badia zero gravity rib room noodle house free access beach hotel club suite water park business district private beach shuttle service shuttle bus business trip concierge desk
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Our stay in this hotel was so good. I couldn't give it 5/5 because we have booked 4 hours before arrival. When we arrived the receptionest asked us to wait for more time till he can find a suitable room for us till we completed one hour. Then we talked to the duty manger about the issue and she reacted very well and gave us some offer like bigger room and access to the business club. The rest was so perfect.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JumeirahJET, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I recognize your feedback about the late check-in, we are always happy to check our guests in whenever the occupancy allows to accommodate such request. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed in room 2306. It was a lovely,large room with a fabulous view.
We were on holiday as a couple for 10 nights and found the hotel's location to be excellent for getting around Dubai. It was only a 4 minute walk to the metro.
We have stayed in Dubai three times previous to this and have stay at The Palm or on Jumeirah Beach but as for location we prefered JET.
The bed is super comfy and the pillows are huge. All the staff are so friendly and polite and always greet you.
The only slight criticism is I found the breakfast a little limited and repetitive.
I was extremely happy with our stay here. The cleaniness all over was excellent.
We made use of the hotel's pool and also used the free shuttle bus to the private beach and Mina a Salam hotel.
There is a supermarket nearby called Lifco for any necessary items and a great Thai restaurant called Little Bangkok which was lovely.
Any questions please feel free to contact me or Instagram tracey.lawrence3517

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the detailed review and mentioning many positive elements about our hotel. I have recognized your comment about the breakfast varieties especially for long staying guests, and I am pleased to inform that this is something we are already looking into it to enhance the overall breakfast experience. I have shared your review with the colleagues and they are equally happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We can’t wait to have you back with us.

What an exceptional stay we have had celebrating my 60th birthday
An unexpected surprise was the cake & lovely gift upon arrival
Every team member we encountered really genuinely wanted to work here: shout out to Faud (concierge/breakfast) & Grechel (club/ executive lounge) who went above & beyond our expectations with their personal service, these two are truly to be congratulated
Our Suite was beautifully prepared as clean as I had expected, daily servicing was excellent, everything replaced
June & Harry Bennett from Adelaide Australia

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

It is very exciting for us to know that we were able to create a memorable experience on your 60th birthday; we love ensuring that all our guests have special memories to take home with them and know that every little extra touch makes a difference. Thank you for your compliments; we hope we’ll have the honor of welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

The place is average and is not close to Jumeirah standards. It’s typically a business hotel I would say and not a resort. People at the swimming people are not courteous; to use my entertainer 3 people came to reconfirm, quite annoying. Even the pool was not clean like any 5* property

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Vivek B

I am extremely concerned in reading your review. Though we get predominantly positive comments from the families however, I certainly understand your frustration and this is definitely not the level of service we are renowned for. I would personally like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I have requested team to look into it and take action accordingly to enhance the overall stay experience at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The experience from start to finish, was second to none, we could not have asked for a better Stay.

To begin with, i would like to thank Rak at the reception who provided an excellent service, he was extremely helpful, and offered an amazing service, we have stayed in a-lot of 5 star hotels, but i have to say this was right up there... thanks again Rak for a lovely experience. We we given early check in, as out flight from London landed early, and also an a lovely room with city views, one word.... WOW!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Dubai. We will definitely coming again next year.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

All of us at The Jumeirah Emirates Towers would like to thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our luxurious property and were happy with the service provide by our colleagues especially by our star Rak. He will be thrilled with praises.