“Very Pleasant and Relaxed team” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jumeirah Emirates Towers

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #17 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Very Pleasant and Relaxed team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

Different Quality, Different Team than other hotels in Dubai.
Their Receptionists have a very nice personality.

Room Tip: You just need to mention what you want at the reciption while booking like bedding type, pillow menu...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 26 February 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

I also would like to thank you on your kind acknowledgement of our Reception Team, it is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize particular colleagues or teams that provided memorable experiences to our guests.

Once again, I really appreciate you recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I do hope we will have the pleasure and privilege of welcoming you back again in the future.

General Manager & Area General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (530)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

Arriving in Dubai after midnight very tired, the staff were very helpful and upgraded us to a suite which was huge and every bit 5 star. The location is excellent just a short ride to the city with free shuttles to the Dubai Mall and their sister hotels on the beach where you can use all their facilities. Very good indeed for a stopover or business trip.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a great review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I was very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to learn that our complimentary shuttle service to the beach as well as the mall provided an added value for you.

I have shared your kind feedback with the rest of the team, they were equally delighted to know that their efforts are highly appreciated by our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in the very near future.

Cheltenham, England.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times on business and enjoyed it so much I came back on holiday. The service is fantastic, the hotel is so clean and modern. It is a business hotel in the main but if you want to hit the shops this hotel is very close to the Mall and not far away from all the other attractions.

This hotel became my second home and the staff here would always be extremely helpful. The restaurant choice within the hotel is fantastic and caters for all.

The pool and gym are more than adequate and never ever busy.

I travel a lot with my job and I have never returned to a hotel for a holiday but it shows how exceptional this hotel this. This is by far the best business hotel I have stayed in and I wouldn't hesitate to come back for business or pleasure, it is miles ahead of any other hotel I have stayed in for this purpose and for this reason I wish I could rate it a lot higher.

An excellent team and superbly managed.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to read that you returned to Jumeirah Emirates Towers for both business and pleasure purposes.

It is gratifying to note that you were impressed with our colleagues and the facilities at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

My sincere appreciation of your patronage cannot be overstated. It is patrons such as yourself to whom we owe the success of the hotel and its facilities. I want to assure you that we will continue to do all we can to justify your confidence in recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the near future.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

5 star hotel situated on the Sheik Zayed Rd about a 15 minute drive from the airport. Fantastic views of the surrounding city vista and desert. Small functional swimming pool on the ground floor but you can get a free ride to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, use all the facilities there and just charge everything to your room.

Service throughout the hotel is excellent and make sure you visit Vu, the fabulous restaurant on the top floor for a gourmet experience at very reasonable prices. The lobby has a wine bar and afternoon tea facility. You can also walk through to the Emirates Towers Boulevard where you can find upscale shopping and more restaurants, including a branch of The Ivy.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ilrich
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is gratifying to note that you were pleased with the range of Food & Beverage outlets available and the location of Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It is also great to learn that our complimentary shuttle service to our sister properties provided an added value for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers hopefully in the near future.

Aqaba, Jordan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights to attend a medical meeting , my wife as usual was with me , i think this hotel is excellent , the staff were very helpful , rooms clean and well supplied , breakfast rich though the same food was served everyday . if youare in buisness trip to Dubai i definitely recommend this hotel , for Family and kids i will choose a hotel in JBR area .

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted to learn that you and your wife have been impressed with the overall quality and services of our hotel. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration for the team to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us. I am eager to share your review with my colleagues who will be thrilled to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

It would be our privilege to welcome you and your wife back in the near future for both business and leisure purposes.