“great business hotel”

Ranked #16 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
ireland
“great business hotel”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have stayed in this hotel many times. It is excellent for the business traveller. staff excellent they anticipate your every need.
my only complaint is the restaurants. each time I return a favourite has closed and a new one opened, and not always as good as the previous one.
lack of hotel shop, it closed recently!
less formal restaurant badly needed
as a woman travelling alone,this hotel is excellent.
excellent pool area and spa

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank travelvalIreland
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 12 February 2012
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. As a company we greatly value the feedback which we receive from our guests as we constantly strive to maintain a consistently high standard of service.

It is gratifying to note that you were impressed with the level of service from our colleagues and that we anticipated your needs and requirements.

I have received extremely positive feedback from our guests concerning the development and mixture of our restaurants, however, I appreciate and value your feedback.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in the very near future.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (564)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Noosa, Australia
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I stayed in the Emirates Towers hotel for two nights in February 2012.

I arrived in Dubai at 5am, after an extended trip from Australia via Korea. I was fed up with travelling and was desperate for a shower and a lie down. Without a huge amount of confidence, I requested an early check in and was not surprised that there was no room immediately available. What was very impressive, however, was how staff at the front desk responded from there. My bags were whisked away and I was taken straight through to the very nice Moasici restaurant. A newspaper was put in front of me and I was invited to enjoy a free breakfast buffet while they sorted a room for me. By the time I'd worked my way through a plate of the best pastries I've ever tried outside of France, my room was ready and my bag had been taken upstairs. THAT'S the kind of service that makes you feel welcome, and it's an example of all of my interactions with staff over the course of my visit.

My room was large, and well fitted out. A great little bonus was a coffee machine in the room, with my jetlag chased away with vast amounts of espresso. Toiletries and all the little extras in the room were wonderful quality and made for a very comfortable experience.

Internet was Wifi (available for free throughout the hotel) and very fast.

If you have a few moments during your trip, don't miss the gym/health club. It is equal to any that I've come across in hotels around the world, and again the service is excellent. Although I didn't swim, the pool looked very good, too. There are a number of restaurants on site, which are pricey but very high quality.

Overall, I can't fault this hotel. It's high quality fit out is supported with a wonderful level of friendly, professional service that made it feel like home. Emirates Towers is a great choice for your stay in Dubai and I strongly recommend it.

Room Tip: The views are amazing - go as high level as you can.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Ian_Pratt
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We were given one of the newly renovated rooms facing the Burj Khalifa. Excellent view of the business centre. Very convenient location - just 5 mins by taxi to the Dubai Mall. Tube station just a 2-3 minutes walk away.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 5 February 2012
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is gratifying to note that you were pleased with our newly refurbished rooms and the location of Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I do hope we will have the pleasure and the privilege of welcoming you back again in the future.

General Manager & Area General Manager
Kampala, Uganda
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Very nice hotel near both the financial centre and the Dubai Mall. Good location for shopping and for food and free transport from the hotel to and from the mall.

Welcomed with excellent service from arrival to departure. Lovely large rooms with wonderful bathrooms, good pool and spa facilities and highly professional and friendly staff.

Overall the experience was excellent and I would happily return to the same hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: Try Zuma at the Financial Centre just across the road from the hotel
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for posting such a great review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted to learn that our hotel facilities met your expectations and that you were impressed with the service delivered at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. I have shared your kind feedback with the rest of the team, they were equally delighted to know that their efforts are highly appreciated by our guest.

General Manager & Area General Manager
Cheshunt, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I stayed here for five nights in January 2012 on business. The hotel is very nice, modern and clean. The rooms are very comfortable and have everything you could ever need for a very pleasant stay.
The staff are wonderful, very friendly and helpfull and cannot do enough to be of assistance.
There are many restuarants attached to the hotel offering a wide choice of food and a shuttle bus service to the beach and Dubai Mall which is only 10 minutes away if required.
The hotel was ideally situated for all the places that i needed to visit with the DIFC being literally across the road and taxi's being easy to find and good value for money.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 28 January 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and that you were impressed with the location of the hotel as well as the various dining options.

It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. It is also great to learn that our complimentary shuttle service to the beach as well as to the Dubai Mall provided an added value for you.

I appreciate you recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

General Manager and Area General Manager