Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Expedia.comUS$55
Hotels.comUS$55
getaroom.comUS$78
2,571 results
All reviews close to the airport biggles bar cactus jacks irish village free shuttle between flights short stay room was large swimming pool room service long flight shuttle service nice pool metro station early check excellent hotel wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2020

We booked this hotel to get few hours sleep before a 4.00am wake up for a 7.00am flight. Checked in at 9.30pm eager to get a good few hours sleep, however that didn't happen as as soon as we got into bed we suddenly became aware of loud music which was coming from a pool bar. I am guessing that most people staying at this hotel are either recovering from an incoming flight or preparing for an early flight - why this hotel thinks that having loud music playing till late at night is a good idea is a mystery to me!!. An airport hotel should be for sleeping surely!!! The staff were nice and moved us eventually but we didn't end up settling to sleep till 11.30 which was not ideal!!! If staying here I would definitely ask for a room NOT overlooking the pool bar if you intend to have an early night!!

1  Thank H9632UMmarkr
Purnima Sunil, Marketing at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020

Dear H9632UMmarkr,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't good during your stay. We have shared your comments to the concerned team. We will use the feedback to improve the situation to avoid any future inconvenience. Until then, please accept our sincerest apologies. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

Used this hotel as a stopover due to a late night arrival. The room was very spacious and good. The hotel is nice and welcoming. Was charged twice for my stay but refunded a few days later. The breakfast was good. Tried a pint of lager in the bar but could not drink it due to either dirty lines or glasses. Overall good hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank marckarn
Purnima Sunil, Marketing at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Dear marckarn,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We're sorry for some inconvenience during your stay. We will use your feedback to improve our service. Our aim is to provide always the best level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and provide you with a better great experience.

Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

Hi ,

Greetings,

I hope my message could reach the CEO office or even great official of millennium airport hotel as I would like to share my experience.

Im one of your regular customer who chose to booked a room in your hotel weekly nor atleast 2-3x in a month for my leisure, sometimes if I wanted to stay alone and have relaxing off coz of stressful days . I even keep on recommending your hotels to most of my friends which end up of having multiple bookings for days with friends despite’s of huge competition in terms of hotels coz of the price . I always choose to be in your hotel for some good reasons , first because I like the cleanliness, safety , peaceful ambiance of the place . 2nd thing, I’m glad of how the service from the Room service is giving as it is too helpful and you will feel that they do take care of the guest.3rd thing, is because one of your front desk officer “Melissa” always meets my expectations in terms of perfect room to fit for me and also with the help of your manager Ahmad who assisted me when I feel embarrassed the first time I invited my friends for Eid holidays and there was a bad assistance provided by your reservation team.
Now , again , it’s my 3rd time to book this MONTH and I was so disappointed on how your team assisted me . I’m requesting if possible to have an early check in of atleast 10am tom , 19th Nov , but they respond to me rudely . Especially your reservation manager “Joan” who always makes me feel boiling every time she’s talking . I had a talk with her before coz she never help me when the problem was from your side despite she even told me that I don’t have the rights to be upset ?? Seriously, again I feel the same way that seems she doesn’t want me to book a room in your hotel . Such a rude attitude from a reservation who supposed to have the most polite attitude especially she’s a manager . I was transfer to her by your front desk officer who seems doesn’t want to help me neither . I exactly feel being racist by this people . I’m also Filipino and I can’t accept the fact of how they treat your customer . I understand your policy and I’m willing to follow ! But they should have a proper etiquette to address and explain that to the customer . We are the same nationality but it’s seems that she don’t know how to act accordingly. I already did my booking , and I hope things will be better the next time .

Few pictures I have been shared as I do have a lot .

Appreciate your respond.

Joanna Canotal

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanna101889

Dear Joanna,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize that your experience with our reservations did not match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance however we have shared your comments to the concerned team. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Until then, please accept our sincerest apologies. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 November 2020

Great hotel, decent service, clean environment, friendly staff, great menu and overall great value for money. Had a pleasant stay at the hotel and liked my room as it was very comfortable and met all my needs for the duration of my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
1  Thank mkchitondo
Purnima Sunil, Marketing at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Dear mkchitondo,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are very happy that we met your expectation. We always work hard to offer the best level of service and we're really glad this reflected on your last visit. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and provide you with another great experience.

Reviewed 15 November 2020

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Purnima Sunil, Marketing at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020