Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$151
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$115
Address Dubai Marina(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$185
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$107
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$268
US$222
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$127
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$221
US$200
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$169
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$261
US$241
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$434
US$404
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$553/night.

1,977 results
All reviewsbiggles barcactus jacksfree shuttlebetween flightsirish villagesuperior roomshort stayroom was largenice poolswimming poollong flightshuttle servicechecking inmetro stationexcellent hotelearly checkwifi
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights booked through Expedia for 2 adults and 2 Kids, got big enough room with an extra bed . Clean and tidy room ,friendly staff. Only problem was water ..it was too hot to have a bath. I suggest Management to provide free WLAN ,, even if I paid for it Signal strength was poor. Easy for Family with Kids because Airport is just nearby .Allaround nice stay except hot water .....

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Dear Saiju_Joseph,

Appreciate you reviewing our hotel after your recent stay. For yours (and other reviewers) information, we are in the process of upgrading our guest internet system to be able to provide wireless in guestrooms (in addition to our public areas) and better signal strength. I hope we have this up and running on your next stay!
Will also be addressing the issue with the hot water, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

With best regards

Reviewed 27 August 2012

For an hotel near the airport you cannot beat this place.Had a one night stopover on the way to England and it was magnificent.Free shuttle both ways,great room,great staff and the Biggles restaurant was very nice.Cannot speak highly enough of this hotel.

Room Tip: Everyone I spoke to at the hotel on various floors where extremely pleased with the rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 998david

Dear 998David,

Thank you for your positive review on our Hotel!
We have shared your comments with our team in the Hotel as I know they will appreciate the feedback positive encouragement.
I hope other travelers will also find your review helpful.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Even though we arrived at the hotel prior to check-in time, the staff welcomed us graciously and took care of us promptly. After a 13hr flight, good location and a cool tidy room were the only priorities to get some needed rest and that's exactly what we received. The hotel was within 10 mins from Dubai International Airport. Did I mention it was close to 100 degrees F(dry heat) at 9AM? The only downside was the hotel did not offer us breakfast (included with the room rate until 10AM). We could have used the meal because due to Ramadan fasting, our host had to scramble to buy lunch for us.

• Stayed: August 2012
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I hope that your review will assist other travelers whether to stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This is a good hotel for short stay. Drawback is; far from the city. Although you get taxis from the hotel. Rooms are large and toilets are very good. I found the food good. No complimentary tea in the room. Paid internet, $8 for 30 minutes. A taxi will cost you approximately 20 to 30 Dhs to the city / Dubai Mall. Free airport transfers.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Raj S
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your clear and factual recount of our services. We do indeed offer complimentary airport transfers being only 5 min or less away from the airport. However the distance to the "city" would depend where you would like to visit in Dubai. Our hotel is only minutes away from the nearest 2 shopping malls, while Dubai Mall is approximately 10 to 15 min by taxi.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

This is a great place to stay when you have a turn-around at the airport. The air conditioning is excellent and needed because it is really hot in Dubai in July. I arrived from a very long and delayed flight at 3 am and the Millennium had a staffed representative near the rental cars. They called the free shuttle and I was at the hotel in about five minutes. The staff were friendly and helpful. I booked a standard room which was very large, well air conditioned and clean. I had just been in Berlin where the airport hotels were small stuffy and over priced. The next day a porter arrived with a complimentary fruit plate and a management welcome letter which gave me free internet. This is a biggie because internet is normally about 100 dirhams for one day. They have several places to dine and dance and party and the pub was great. I'll stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank dave6403

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

I am happy to read your comments about my staff's friendliness. I will be sure to share your comments with them. We do indeed have very convenient transportation to and from the airport which of course only takes 5 min or less due to our location.

Lastly I would like to comment that the Fruit Basket and free internet is something we do for our regular guests. Once you have stayed with us 5 times or more, we will arrange this for you. Otherwise some of our Package Room Rates also do include Internet from the time of booking.