2,075 results
All reviews biggles bar cactus jacks between flights free shuttle irish village superior room short stay room was large swimming pool long flight nice pool shuttle service metro station early check balu wifi transit
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This is a great place to stay when you have a turn-around at the airport. The air conditioning is excellent and needed because it is really hot in Dubai in July. I arrived from a very long and delayed flight at 3 am and the Millennium had a staffed representative near the rental cars. They called the free shuttle and I was at the hotel in about five minutes. The staff were friendly and helpful. I booked a standard room which was very large, well air conditioned and clean. I had just been in Berlin where the airport hotels were small stuffy and over priced. The next day a porter arrived with a complimentary fruit plate and a management welcome letter which gave me free internet. This is a biggie because internet is normally about 100 dirhams for one day. They have several places to dine and dance and party and the pub was great. I'll stay again.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dave6403
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

I am happy to read your comments about my staff's friendliness. I will be sure to share your comments with them. We do indeed have very convenient transportation to and from the airport which of course only takes 5 min or less due to our location.

Lastly I would like to comment that the Fruit Basket and free internet is something we do for our regular guests. Once you have stayed with us 5 times or more, we will arrange this for you. Otherwise some of our Package Room Rates also do include Internet from the time of booking.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

We stayed overnight between flights from Nairobi to Seattle. Our room was large and attractively furnished, the bed very comfortable, and the shuttle service prompt.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I hope that your review will assist other travelers whether to stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This hotel is literally 2 mins away from the airport. The Millennium Hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to take you to and from the airport. Reasonable pricing for a short notice. The staff was very nice and helpful. Right across the front desk is the dining area with a live band. That particular night, a salsa band was playing, it was really relaxing, and the food was great and tasty. There is also a store you can go to for any personal items. Another perk to the Millennium Hotel is the club. Just perfect after dinner, you can grab a drink and party!. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will return. Thank you Millennium Staff.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Dear Guest,

I will certainly pass on your thanks to our staff and am very happy to hear this recognition of their service. We do indeed have a live band playing in Gozo Garden Restaurant on a nightly basis except Sundays (and except during Ramadan).

The Club you have mentioned is Cactus Jacks, which has a live DJ after 23:00pm, also every night except Sundays (and except Ramadan).

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I have stayed at this property multiple times over the past few years. This is a good stop-over hotel. It is very close to the airport, but not so close to Dubai's main attractions. The breakfast is excellent.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I have noted that you are enjoying your stay with us and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Stayed here overnight on a stopover from NCL - PER, realising I had previously booked the wrong hotel, and was lucky enough to get a room here when I arrived. Spacious rooms, massive bathrooms, safe, great views! Staff were very friendly and helpful, organised a car to take me to the airport the next day, free of charge. All decorated nicely! Only things I could fault was that the bed smelt of cigarette smoke (my fault I had not selected a non-smoking room) but to the extent that my pyjamas also smelt like smoke the next morning. Also to access the mini-bar you had to call reception and get somebody to come and unlock it. Other than that a great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 7 July 2012

Dear Guest,

I was happy to read your positive comments about your stay with us. I have your positive comments about our rooms. I do apologize for the inconvenience the smoke smell caused you. We do have both smoking and non-smoking rooms available however.