“Good for short stay”

Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
Ranked #190 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This is a good hotel for short stay. Drawback is; far from the city. Although you get taxis from the hotel. Rooms are large and toilets are very good. I found the food good. No complimentary tea in the room. Paid internet, $8 for 30 minutes. A taxi will cost you approximately 20 to 30 Dhs to the city / Dubai Mall. Free airport transfers.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Raj S
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I hope that your review will assist other travelers whether to stay at our hotel.

I would like to thank you for your clear and factual recount of our services. We do indeed offer complimentary airport transfers being only 5 min or less away from the airport. However the distance to the "city" would depend where you would like to visit in Dubai. Our hotel is only minutes away from the nearest 2 shopping malls, while Dubai Mall is approximately 10 to 15 min by taxi.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Director of Front Office

Write a ReviewReviews (1,803)

Reviewed 19 July 2012

This is a great place to stay when you have a turn-around at the airport. The air conditioning is excellent and needed because it is really hot in Dubai in July. I arrived from a very long and delayed flight at 3 am and the Millennium had a staffed representative near the rental cars. They called the free shuttle and I was at the hotel in about five minutes. The staff were friendly and helpful. I booked a standard room which was very large, well air conditioned and clean. I had just been in Berlin where the airport hotels were small stuffy and over priced. The next day a porter arrived with a complimentary fruit plate and a management welcome letter which gave me free internet. This is a biggie because internet is normally about 100 dirhams for one day. They have several places to dine and dance and party and the pub was great. I'll stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank dave6403

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

I am happy to read your comments about my staff's friendliness. I will be sure to share your comments with them. We do indeed have very convenient transportation to and from the airport which of course only takes 5 min or less due to our location.

Lastly I would like to comment that the Fruit Basket and free internet is something we do for our regular guests. Once you have stayed with us 5 times or more, we will arrange this for you. Otherwise some of our Package Room Rates also do include Internet from the time of booking.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

We stayed overnight between flights from Nairobi to Seattle. Our room was large and attractively furnished, the bed very comfortable, and the shuttle service prompt.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This hotel is literally 2 mins away from the airport. The Millennium Hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to take you to and from the airport. Reasonable pricing for a short notice. The staff was very nice and helpful. Right across the front desk is the dining area with a live band. That particular night, a salsa band was playing, it was really relaxing, and the food was great and tasty. There is also a store you can go to for any personal items. Another perk to the Millennium Hotel is the club. Just perfect after dinner, you can grab a drink and party!. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will return. Thank you Millennium Staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Dear Guest,

I will certainly pass on your thanks to our staff and am very happy to hear this recognition of their service. We do indeed have a live band playing in Gozo Garden Restaurant on a nightly basis except Sundays (and except during Ramadan).

The Club you have mentioned is Cactus Jacks, which has a live DJ after 23:00pm, also every night except Sundays (and except Ramadan).

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I have stayed at this property multiple times over the past few years. This is a good stop-over hotel. It is very close to the airport, but not so close to Dubai's main attractions. The breakfast is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I have noted that you are enjoying your stay with us and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.