“Emirates airways put us up as their delay caused us to miss our connecting flight!”

Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
Ranked #189 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 3 March 2012

It's close to airport, clean and rooms are a decent size. It's in airport area so a little far from the Dubai attractions or the convenient metro and shopping!

This hotel is perfect for stays if using Dubai as a hub for your connecting flights!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank lizjuric
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I hope that your review will assist other travelers whether to stay at our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Close to airport with hotel shuttle service. My wife and I stayed just one night in transit between Europe and Australia. It served its function for us however the late flight arrival and early departure made the event less than relaxing and that was no fault of the hotel - the few hours we had here didn't really justify the cost. To benefit from a break in the 20 plus hour flight time from Europe to Australia it really needs more time than we allowed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim255350
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2012

Dear Guest,

I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your say with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel for a little longer stay next time.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Been here once for my regular travel for work. I guess Emirates had a good choice for this hotel as partner for their transit passenger. Room was quite nice and cozy, breakfast included and it was ok, and it's only 5 minutes away from the airport. The hotel provide transportation to the airport back and forward every 15 minutes (if I'm not wrong). The hotel was quite busy as this is mostly use as transit hotel and sometimes difficult to find a table at breakfast time or you can just share the table with the other people.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2012

If you need to be VERY close to the airport - then book the Millennium as it's literally a 2 minute ride, and this is facilitated by the hotel's free shuttle (just visit the Millennium Kiosk in the arrivals terminal). The shuttle can also be taken when you check out. This service was just the beginning of what I felt to be fantastic service experience. The porters were very efficient; concierge was very helpful; and check-in was fast. Also room service was prompt and was available around the clock. They even go the extra mile. I woke up late as I was sick, and hence missed breakfast (which was included in my rate). I asked reception if they could arrange a late breakfast served in our room - and they did it free of charge. The full English breakfast was huge, and delicious! The only draw back of this hotel were some elements of the room. On the whole, our room was large, clean, and offered a decent sleep quality. I say decent rather than good because although you don't hear any planes; you do hear some thuds and bass from the ground level bar. Also, the design was a little dated - and this was highlighted by the old box style TV, and the absence of in room wifi. You could connect to the internet, but it was via a Lan cable, and it wasn't free. Nonetheless, I have to say that my experience at the Millennium was positive, and very good value. I'd advise you to check Yeego.com as we got a great rate there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and hope that your positive and informative comments will also help other travelers to decide whether they would like to stay with us.

I am glad to see acknowledged the good service our colleagues are providing and have of course also noted your comments about our "old" TV's. I am however happy to let you know that we are in the process of installing updated TV's in the rooms, the installation process of which should be completed within a few days.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

This isn't a bad place to stay since it's so close to the hotel, I won't stay here again when I come back for regular holiday though. The staff at the front desk and concierge gentleman have been incredibly helpful in getting me where I need to be for emergency dental appointments. However, there are definitely some down sides to staying here. My bed came from the Flintstone era...it's literally HARD AS A ROCK and incredibly uncomfortable. The curved couch is far more comfortable and have spent more time sleeping on that then the bed it self. Also they don't use a top sheet on the bed which is kind of gross considering that the bedspread touches everyone that crawls into it...ewwww!!! I will definitely take the couch over that any day.

Overall the rooms are clean but they do have nightclub/bar area that has live bands and they also have another bar that you can hear the music VERY CLEARLY through the floors and the windows. My room faces the pool, which is unavailable since it's being fixed or remodeled at the moment. Definitely ask for a room that farther up than the 1 or 2 floors so you avoid the music.

Roomservice breakfast is a bit expensive and OMG they bring you a TON of food, it's crazy. The little English Pub has great kabobs and okay fish/chips and again it's a bit pricey, but I guess that's to be expected. Didn't try the other restaurants in the hotel so can't comment on them

Room Tip: Stay away from the 1st couple of floors if you don't want to be disturbed by the music from the...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank MDtravelinglady
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear Guest,

I was very happy to read your positive comments about the service you had received and would like to acknowledge your comments about improvements that we might be able to make to our hotel.

It is correct that our pool is currently under construction, however it is nearing completion and we are all looking forward to the imminent opening, ready for spring.