You don't have to look far to know that this hotel is superb. Just check out the reviews on Trip Advisor and its a no brainer.
Travelled in June 2011 for the 1st leg of our honeymoon and stayed on the 14th floor of the tower block.. What can I say except Wow! Champagne and private check in!
Although a bit pricey the hotel is a bliss.. the staff are amazing the scenery is amazing.
I have a large number of contacts / clients in Dubai who tell me that with the hotel competition in Dubai so extreme that the challenge for all hotels to be a cut above the rest is difficult - The Le Royal Meridien certainly cuts it!
Pool Great! Food Great! Service Great!
I travel through Dubai regularly and will be sure to return to the Le Royal Meridien again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai