6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
LeMeridien.com
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$85
SAVE US$46
Free cancellation until 18/05/21
HurbUS$125
PricelineUS$131
FindHotelUS$100
5,497 results
All reviews royal club close to the airport casa mia massage chair emirates airlines the main hotel restaurants and bars minutes from the airport club room long flight business trip special thanks duty manager special mention yalumba pools edna
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for over 3 weeks and had a wonderful time. The hotel is great, rooms are nice and modern. All the staff is great and super helpful. We appreciate how well we were treated and how welcoming everyone was. Special shoutouts to Palka at the Pool Bar and Gina at Yalumba breakfasts! Thank you for making our stay even better.
We ate at Warehouse, Bounty Beets, Yalumba (only for the breakfasts), Casa Mia, Gourmandises, Kiku and Bebemos. All were great, and its awesome to have them all there so close-by.

Wifi is good, pool area is great, beds are super comfy. Rooms are clean, and cleaning staff is great-- it was just a lovely experience.
When it comes time to leave and you need a Covid test for your flight, you can walk over to a testing tent behind the Al Garhoud Private Hospital across the street (about 10 minutes walk -- open 24 hours) or for double the price the hotel can arrange someone to come to your room and test you too!

It is very hard to find anything to complain about, the only things I could think of mentioning are:

- Breakfast on the weekends is very hectic, as many locals seem to be coming and paying for brunch in addition to the extra guests that stay in the hotel during weekends. But the earlier you go the more this can be avoided. Also being an indoor buffet, with lots of indoor seating available, this makes the whole situation a little iffy during Covid-times. But you wear a mask etc... people eating obviously do not though.

- Same situation for the main pool, it gets very busy with families that I assume are buying day passes or coming to stay for the weekend. Lots of children, and the shallower more kid-friendly pool is not in operation. If this was functioning it probably would help. But I think this is a pretty common thing at all hotels with nice facilities in Dubai.

- 2 Aed / minute local calls. Did not realize this until checkout as it was not written anywhere in the room. Assumed this would be free, and made a fair amount of ~1 minute calls for restaurant reservations etc. ( not a huge deal, but I did not know ).

Room tip: In the main building you want to be on the ground floor.
Date of stay: March 2021
Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre, Other at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 1julienh,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback and rating us 5 on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was wonderful.

We highly appreciate your kind words about our team, the services we offer, our pool and we hope you thoroughly relished our breakfast spread.

We have informed Palka and Gina about your kind words, this has delighted and motivated them for which we would like to thank you.

Once again thank you so much for choosing Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, it has been an immense pleasure serving you and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm Regards
Le Meridien Dubai Family

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

It was my best stay ever in Dubai the hotel was perfect location is perfect all the staff is very helpful special receptionist Harish and bell boy ayyapan helped me a lot to from check in and check out....Thanks for being so helpfull.....

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 29jkm,

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was wonderful and we highly appreciate your kind words about our team.

Warm Regards
Le Meridien Dubai Family

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

I can’t describe how amazing this hotel it is!
After a stressful and tiring week I decided to use my suite night awards for a special stay, but what I received was to extra mile and outstanding, “got upgrade to a duplex suite on two floors with private jacuzzi” absolutely fabulous, I felt like royalty
Certainly, Le Meridien know how to recognize the loyalty and to make you feel so posh that you will never want to go to others hotels.
Thank you so much to everyone for the recognition and the lovely personalized services.
I had been to many hotels but Le Meridien Conference is the best and I will always recommend it! *****

Reviewed 26 March 2021

This was one quick stop for breakfast during a visit to Dubai. The hotel was really beautiful and everything was on point. Really clean and great service. The breakfast had a massive range. Great food. Would love to visit again. Visited in 2018 (I had to pick APR 2020 since my travel period was out of range)

Room tip: Absolutely clean and great service
Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2021

Stayed here for a few nights. Really great hotel, perfect for a stopover especially. Staff are LOVELY and the rooms and bathroom are generously proportioned. Bed is super comfy.

Breakfast buffet is yummy.

Gym is open until late (11pm I believe!) and spacious.

On-site restaurants - I tried the Thai (amazing!!) and the Japanese (pretty good).

Overall would highly recommend this hotel for a business traveller. The price is a bonus!

Date of stay: February 2021