8 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$126
Expedia.comUS$126
travelup.comUS$144
5,470 results
All reviews royal club close to the airport casa mia massage chair emirates airlines the main hotel restaurants and bars minutes from the airport club room short stay long flight business trip special thanks duty manager special mention yalumba pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

We just stayed here for a week. All the staff was so nice and helpful, but especially Michelle at the reception and Dilaksha made us feel very much at home and welcome. They made a real difference to us.
If you - as I were - are looking for a quiet place by a pool, there is only one place without really annoying music - and that is the fitness pool. There is no music at all, so I enjoyed lounging there with a good book.
The breakfast buffet is really nice with a good selection, and even though we could have used a bit of instruction (you can't touch anything yourself, they will give you whatever you want), we figured it out and their cafe latte is really good - and with Dilaksha bringing it, you were sure to get a smile and a nice short chat.
As my husband is studying for an exam we asked for a quiet room, which we got and were quite happy with. The garden view on the other hand was not excactly 5* - it was more a parking lot view.
All in all we had a very pleasant stay and we would not mind staying there, should we visit Dubai again.
The distance to Dubai Mall, Deira City Center is nice and short and there is always taxis waiting.

Room tip: If you get a pool view room you might have a speaker with music right outside your room. Not too loud, but it would drive me crazy.
2  Thank LPHDK
Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre, Other at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear LPHDK,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback and rating us 4 on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was wonderful.

We highly appreciate your kind words about our team, the services we offer, our pool and we hope you thoroughly relished our breakfast spread.

We have informed Michelle and Dilaksha about your kind words, this has delighted and motivated them for which we would like to thank you.

Once again thank you so much for choosing Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, it has been an immense pleasure serving you and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm Regards
Le Meridien Dubai Family

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel is very elegant
Staffs very helpful would like to thank ms.meshella
Room is very good and very clean
Breakfast is excellent t
I recommend the hotel for all travelers it’s near from airport and shopping mall

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1Jan2013

Dear 1Jan2013,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback and rating us 5 on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was wonderful.

We highly appreciate your kind words about our team, the services we provide, the cleanliness standards we maintain and we hope your stay in our newly renovated guestroom was comfortable.

Warm Regards
Le Meridien Dubai Family

Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Considering the today tough situation which has been made by the coronaviruses for all of us,all the Hotel's stuff have been made their efforts to make a safe trip for me
Graat thanks to Michelle for her kind assistance

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 903hamedh
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

After a long haul flight and having briefly browsed on trip advisor, I entered Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and conference Centre as a walk in client. I tried Le Meridien Mina Sehayi beach resort and Marina as it was a Lonely planet recommendation but this was out of my budget.

So I headed off to Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and conference Centre and I was truly impressed from the moment I caught site of the facade from the taxi.

I was assisted by Michelle from the main reception at the front desk who was beyond exceptional. She went out of her way to assist me with all of my needs and tailor the best package for my needs. This testimonial is a little token of my appreciation for all the help and assistance that I received during the booking process and having each and every request of mine fulfilled and for all the offerings given to me. It was truly exemplary.

As my stay was going to be a long one (two weeks) and the nature of the stay being COVID related viz. I needed a period of stay of no less than 14 days, outside of the country I’m travelling to and was traveling from, in which the new coronavirus variant was not present (Dubai being one of them) — prior to entry to my final destination country.

As I would have to present a negative PCR test before departure to my final destination Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and conference Centre offers testing at the hotel without having to leave the confines of the hotel. Michelle arranged a COVID test on the day of my arrival and booked one for a day prior to my departure.

The rate and the package offered was extremely good more than I could ever have bargained for. I was also not aware that Le Meridien was part of Marriot Bonvoy enabling me to cash on some points and rewards for my stay.

I usually offer suggestions for improvements (the nature of me being a firm critic) but there is absolutely nothing that could be improved with the welcome, reception, booking process setting a very high bar for my stay.

After the completion of my stay I will write a further review which I will only delight in as it has been so remarkable already.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mayesh
Reviewed 7 January 2021

I stayed in this hotel years and years ago and it was very nice, it still is but can't be compared to the newer 5 star hotels in Dubai. It's convenient for the airport but there's a new Mercure Grand which is much cheaper and has nicer rooms.

There was a huge queue at check-in, many guests weren't wearing masks, like they'd never heard of Covid. The club rooms were closed but they offered the club service in the lobby bar for a supplement to have afternoon tea and the Happy Hour but it really wasn't worth it and the upper part of the bar where alcohol is served was far too small to accommodate everyone. The Happy Hour drinks consisted of beer, house wine and a choice of three watery cocktails.

There is a good gym with a 25 metre lap pool just outside it which is open late and that was why I chose to stay there. There's a pool reserved for hotel guests only which gets crowded and another one for guests and people with day passes but both are rather small.

The Méridien Village behind the hotel has many restaurants and you can sit indoors or outdoors. There are a couple of restaurants in the main building including a Chinese restaurant called Long Yin with an All you can Eat buffet on Saturday at lunch time with a reduced menu but it wasn't worth it.

Some of the Emirates staff stay here and at the nearby Millennium hotel. It's nice for a night when you're arriving or leaving Dubai but not really for longer stays.

2  Thank MargaretinParis