See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2017

this is a well laid out hotel , with amazing staff and customer service in a really good part of City ( south ) , but a hotel is principally somewhere to rest and sleep, which is the big let down as they have a club below the hotel called 'Rich' (appropriately named, judging by the cars outside at night !) which is relatively quiet until around midnight ( and goes on until 4 in the morning ) which is loud, even on the 4th floor ...... so loud even ear plugs don't help. The staff and management offered to move us ( as I say brill customer service), but we didn't for various reasons. This review is just to let people know its there as there is NOTHING about it in any of the literature we have seen. Hope it helps ( the rooms are also very good !)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Frankieoh1
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel was booked for me. Because of its position I would not have booked this hotel, I was visiting the Arab health exhibition. Which is about 20 km away from the hotel. Although you can catch the metro which about 5 mins walk from the hotel.
The hotel was basic with very few amenities at hand. The staff spoke English at the reception. The is a disco adjacent to the hotel and it closes 3 am be prepared for loud sounds till then. The bathroom fittings looked old and there was mould in tbe bathroom. I foind out that the room safe was not fixed and quite easily could be carried out of the room(photo). The room fridge was completly empty!
The complimentary shampoo smelt of lemon, and I mean lemon, absolutely no sophistication or thought had gone into choosing it.
The colour scheme was also pretty awful. They were decorating the corridor whilst I was staying had to be careful not get blue paint on my clothes. You can also use your Dubai metro card in the card slot for electricity, didn't realise any card can work.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank KG3
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Our travel agent booked us here in a 2 storey 2 bedroom suite. The 2 bedrooms each had a bathroom of reasonable size and comfort. The towels were pretty old and scratchy though. The beds were comfortable however the carpets were really stained and dirty. When we were going up the stairs, we realised our footprints were leaving marks in the dust so not sure when the last time the room was cleaned thoroughly. There was a kitchen in the room but only 1 teaspoon and 4 cups and saucers. No plates, washing up liquid, teatowels etc and when we looked at the stove it was not even connected. We had to turn the fridge on when we arrived and had a cold shower on the first day not realising we had to turn the hot water on to heat up.
The space was a good size but could not get TV's to work and only Arabic channels anyway.
There was a disco booming out music till 3am which was annoying and a very strong smell of smoke in the corridors and when the airconditioning was on.
A short walk to the metro station and 2 stops from Mall of the Emirates but a long way from downtown. Staff were friendly enough but check in was painfully slow, as was check out (on New years Day after a 3 night stay - our car was waiting and they insisted on sending someone to check the room before we left, which was a little insulting - must have thought we were going to steal the 1 teaspoon!)
The one time we asked the porter to get us a taxi, he went out the front but there weren't any so he said to get the metro.
The best thing I can say is that the suite had a new washing machine and fortunately I had packed liquid soap so we were able to wash and dry most of our clothes over the 3 days. However, the advertised laundry rack was nowhere to be found.
Probably would not stay again - if you are going to Dubai, splash out at one of the 5 star hotels.

Room Tip: Being on the 13th floor didn't get us any relief from the disco noise, so good luck!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2016

i unfortunately stayed for 7 nights in between shifting from my apartment to another one.

housekeeping was terrible as if no training was given to staff. first night and the cups (for coffee or tea) were not washed/replaced, shampoo & conditioner used were not replaced, bath mat was taken and not replaced. internet is sluggish and would intermittently go.

upon checkout a chocolate bar was charged saying that one bar was consumed when there has always been one kitkat chocolate in the "mini bar". front desk couldn't say when it was consumed in the 7 nights that i stayed, just said that it's always replaced. needless to say, no customer service skills whatsoever.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ztiwokah
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

First of all there is no greeting upon check in and no body escort you to the room you have to go by yourself find the elevator etc. 2nd the receptionist lady she gave me a worst room without checking with house keeping as you can see the pictures .i requested some thing in room . I received like 45 mint after the request .myself I call again then she told me I will check . The service was awful. If the service will terrible/unprofessional who will come .check in date 27/11/2016 room number 204.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business