“Outstanding steak selection”

1) Sticky Calamari (sweet chilli & honey, glazed
nuts)

2) Hot Chilli Prawns (piquillo peppers & coconut
cream)

Both starters were delicious and presented well.

Mains :

1) Atlantic salmon with grill asparagus, sautéed cauliflower & curried tomato

2) US Prime grain fed rib eye steak

Salmon was perfectly cooked but the cauliflower was definitely an acquired taste!

The steak was cooked to exactly how I asked (med rare) and was seasoned well.

Sides :

1) Hand cut chips

2) French fries

My wife only received 7 chips! Rather disappointing. However there was plenty of French fries, enough for the two of us.

Overall a pleasant meal. Good service. A nice touch was to choose my steak knife. They presented a box of steak knives - each knife had different weight and design.

Value for money? Mmmm. It is VERY expensive! But worth having a try for a one off experience.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

totally beautiful weekend,the bar is amazing,the drink is best,the service is best,special thanks to safal for his service and hospitality,he is attentive towards service,will visit again

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere and food at the Friday brunch but what swept me of my feet was the staff. The hostess Dorothy was so friendly and on top of everything we requested that I felt like I came to a friends house for a nice and relaxed lunch. She didn't have any issues with us changing tables and she took really good care of us. If for nothing else I will be back for her. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We frequently visit West 14 with my husband and our little baby for its good food and great ambiance
One time my steak was a bit over cooked and we let our waiter to know. Chef Clive appeared at our table and sincerely apologized , told us to ask for him next time and sent us two desert .
Couple of weeks later we took our visitors there and asked for chef , he came and greeted us , sent two additional starter and our dinner was the best to the extend our visitors said it was one the best steak they ever had ( so proud) . Our waiter knew our favorite wine and it was pleasant night.
If was refreshing to see how they are customer oriented and not counting on ONE TIME customers despite of growing trend in Dubai .
Go there while weather is still nice

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Poor service, skimpy portions and no comprehension. Few customers were there and plenty of wait staff yet no service. Good fries.