All reviews union metro station al ghurair mall upgraded to a junior suite close to the airport free wifi egg station stayed at this hotel for nights mini bar spacious room pleasant stay yogurt early check taxi deira arabic transit mr
Reviewed 13 June 2018

On my wedding anniversary this year in April, my wife and i spent a week in Dubai. I booked the Landmark Grand Hotel on line and it was easy. I paid when we came in.

The location and the surrounding environment is the high point for me. It is close to the airport and to their Metro Train Station (Union).

The easy access to the Deira Market is also a plus for those that like shopping. At the front of the hotel is a children park that is a delight to behold in the evening.

About 4 minutes walk from the hotel is a big shop (DAY TO DAY) where one can easily get some gift items at a cheap price.

The staff are friendly and attend to our needs promptly to the best of their ability. We did enjoyed our stay and will recommend the hotel to others.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

A great experience, it was really a satisfied stay. The room was clean especially the bathroom, well arranged. All necessary things tht I needed it was available in there. So I would really keep coming back.. And the staff are good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2018

I stayed 9 night with great price everything is perfect fine but one thing th scammers outside of the hotel they will try to sell the fake iphone x Please avoid it and hotel managment should take action against them

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2018

we stayed 8 night in this Hotel, its very deceiving not as nice as it says on the website, the Manager at the reception was very Aggressive no Customer service skills, or courtesy . he argued with us about the drinks in the bar which we thought were free.
he threatened us to call the Police which was not needed.
at the end we paid 85 Dirhams which is equivalent of £18 for few cans of pop, real rip off. its about principals and good customer service not about the cost.
will never stay there again, we paid nearly £800 for a couple not worth it .
a customer from the UK.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank boubymaghrabi
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I was in Dubai for 2 weeks for a conference and I stayed at this hotel. I found it pocket friendly and all the basics i.e WIFI, good breakfast, clean rooms/beds and best of all it was less than 50 metres from the Metro station.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business