“Great Taste of Home, other side of the world”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #243 of 10,503 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I know, hard to believe they can make the same delicious BBQ half way around the world, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Even the ribs...which are beef rather than pork, were fall off the bone delicious. I highly recommend this place in the Dubai Mall if you want the real flavor of BBQ in the Desert!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I prefer Dubai Mall Texas road house it's the best, the bread is just amazing with the butter, service is great, taste is brilliant ,I prefer the Fillet Steak it's the best in MHO

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants in Dubai,

I keep visiting this restaurant and never got disappointed, the team manages to keep the high standard and quality which is a hard thing to do.

I love all their dishes and it's a must try experience.

Hats off.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We visit with a group of four. They gave us a fresh fluppy bread we really love their bread. We order slider, steak combo and chicken with white sauce. The service is good however the chicken the we order the sauce is just like a flour with salt and water. It really didnot match the dish. Hope they change it. The chickn the we order it not in the picture because its the last additional dish that we order.

1  Thank Ja A
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This restaurant used to be the main spot for casual dining for steaks and fried chicken. Recently however, it seems the quality of the steaks has been decreasing. For example, on few occasions, the steak had a particular taste which indicated it may not be fresh. Many of my friends and family I heard share similar opinions. Nonetheless, their portions are big and they have delicious butter bread served while waiting for your meal, their staff is also always helpful and enthusiastic.