“Used to be better”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This restaurant used to be the main spot for casual dining for steaks and fried chicken. Recently however, it seems the quality of the steaks has been decreasing. For example, on few occasions, the steak had a particular taste which indicated it may not be fresh. Many of my friends and family I heard share similar opinions. Nonetheless, their portions are big and they have delicious butter bread served while waiting for your meal, their staff is also always helpful and enthusiastic.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed 13 August 2018

i've been going to this place for 4 years now, Lovely place, amazing staff, food is super delicious ! totally recommend for everyone visiting Dubai !

1  Thank Ahmad T
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

When it s lunch time and you want to taste a really good beef steak you have to visit Texas Roadhouse. Very tasty and value for money choices ! The portions are very big !!!
You can take a beef steak menu for 69aed or a salad menu for 59aed. Also you have free softdrinks refill.
Stuff is very friendly and experienced !
I suggest beef steak (8oz) menu !

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I felt like having a dinner in the restaurant somewhere in America. The staffs kept asking to me if I have anything to be served and if my food is fine. Sometimes, I feel quite uncomfortable with not leaving me alone to enjoy the dinner with peace and quiet but I understand this is "American" restaurant. The staffs were very kind, helpful and energetic. I liked my steak as well.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered medium rare a bit raw than usual but didn’t complain as it tasted good! Love the fact that u get free bread and peanuts too so no starters needed! The portion is also good! Would definitely come back!