“if your looking for a lovely steak to eat while your in dubai”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #244 of 10,517 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 13 August 2018

i've been going to this place for 4 years now, Lovely place, amazing staff, food is super delicious ! totally recommend for everyone visiting Dubai !

1  Thank Ahmad T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

When it s lunch time and you want to taste a really good beef steak you have to visit Texas Roadhouse. Very tasty and value for money choices ! The portions are very big !!!
You can take a beef steak menu for 69aed or a salad menu for 59aed. Also you have free softdrinks refill.
Stuff is very friendly and experienced !
I suggest beef steak (8oz) menu !

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I felt like having a dinner in the restaurant somewhere in America. The staffs kept asking to me if I have anything to be served and if my food is fine. Sometimes, I feel quite uncomfortable with not leaving me alone to enjoy the dinner with peace and quiet but I understand this is "American" restaurant. The staffs were very kind, helpful and energetic. I liked my steak as well.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered medium rare a bit raw than usual but didn’t complain as it tasted good! Love the fact that u get free bread and peanuts too so no starters needed! The portion is also good! Would definitely come back!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The Texas Roadhouse is located in the Dubai Mall on the Ground Floor near the main entrance of the Aquarium.
We had a good meal at the Texas Roadhouse Restaurant. They are still serving a bucket of American Peanuts on each table which has always been their trademark since their opening!
The menu is still very complete and offers a wide range of steaks and hamburgers. In addition they offer a nice selection of fish. I ordered the Salmon and it was very flavorsome and mouthwatering. It came with a nice ‘side order’ and I had selected the Caesar Salad, which was very appetizing and quite large for a standard side order.
The service was extremely efficient and capable, as our waiter was always refilling our drinks and clearing all plates in an expeditious manner.
The Texas Roadhouse is very large and we selected to sit on the back closed terrace. It was better as there were not too many people so we could carry on a normal conversation!
I found that the prices of many of the menu items have gone up, but that’s now expected in Dubai in all good restaurants. In addition to the higher menu prices they are now adding a 5% VAT to each bill. I found throughout stay that this VAT can really add up quite quickly especially if you have a party of seven!
I suggest if you want a nice steak lunch or dinner your try the Texas Roadhouse restaurant.