“Amazing Food & Service”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The place and the service is amazing. They have special activity for the birthday celebrant and was superb. The staff do the group dance which is nice to watch and feels good for it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,178)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The salad was wonderfull! The signature ribs however where just good. The inner meat is nice and soft near perfection. The outer layer was a bit dry though. To cover this up it was a bit rich in sauce making the overall taste mainly a sausy one. I’m sure they did better when the won the acclaimed first prize with these ribs.
The service here is beyond great. All are friendly and seem genuinely interested in your dining experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On this beautiful day that I tried Texas Road House with my family at the Yas mall in Abu Dhabi. We were burnt out and my wife demanding for a quick steak dining before we return to Dubai. We were welcomed with smiles. Personally, I felt the company gives them extra earning for smiling to customers. The ambience was charming and a characteristic of what was coming to us. There is a complimentary nuts, and bun served before you get your meal. The bun is amazing, I am dead sure that everyone that attest to that fact. We ordered the Rib eye steak combo, my son got kids meal. Exceptional taste and perfectly executed. Now, we are regulars at the Texas Road House at Mirdiff city centre, Dubai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Texas Roadhouse is always been mu favorite.. I like the complimentary peanuts and bread.. The steak to me is always good, there were variety of side dishes, etc.. I don’t like most of their drinks though.. Ambience and the staff are awesome too...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to dubai mall .. amazing view over the fountain we went for dinner ordered the combo ribs and rib eye .. and dallas steak .. all was perfectly marinated and juicy .. peanuts in the beginning is one the best thing they do