“Nice Hotel”

Golden Tulip Thanyah Hotel Apartments
Ranked #340 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Recently I have in this hotel apartment which is very spacious met the front office manager Mohamed Houki who really helped me to explore the local transport and the area he recomended me some useful tips to visit the old town and area which was quite useful and made my trip memorable highly recomonded this hotel

Room Tip: Good Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Golden Tulip Thanyah Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear Mr. Dodi,

We are in receipt of your comments, relating to your stay at the Golden Tulip Al Thanyah and thank you for the same. I am pleased that overall you found the service, staff and facilities to your satisfaction, in particular the hospitality and friendliness shown towards you. We value your feedback, as your views are essential in evaluating our performance and enable us to take corrective action where necessary.

We look forward to your next visit and thank you once again.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

The location is great in tecom area and just opposite to the busy Media Rotana Hotel. The room was very bad, washroom was so old and dirty, internet connection was very slow. No concierge services available and you have to take care of your luggage from and to the room. The only good things are the location and the super market down in the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
General M, General Manager at Golden Tulip Thanyah Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Dear Mr. Mohammed,

First and foremost, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay.

We care about our guests at Golden Tulip Al Thanyah and always strive to provide them highest level of service and comfort. Rest be assured corrective measures have been taken to ensure such incidents don’t happen in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Nothing but great things to say! Lovely clean and modern hotel, rooms had everything we needed, really polite and friendly staff from the front desk, to the concierge to the waiters! Will recommend and return! Room 708....Katie and Paul

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Golden Tulip Thanyah Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Ms. Katie,

We are in receipt of your comments, relating to your stay at the Golden Tulip Al Thanyah and thank you for the same. I am pleased that overall you found the service, staff and facilities to your satisfaction, in particular the hospitality and friendliness shown towards you. We value your feedback, as your views are essential in evaluating our performance, and enable us to take corrective action where necessary.
We look forward to your next visit and thank you once again.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for one night, I had a small studio that was equipped nicely, I usually go with the goods and the bads but I won't do that because all what I saw in this hotel was the room , the bed , and the reception in the chick in and check out. But for the sake of truth, the room was clean, but old and it feels old, the bath tub had some not very appealing cracks at the floor and the hot water just did not come out no matter how I turn the tap!!!! It is also worth mentioning that it is located near to busy narrow street and You can hear the cars horns all the nights!!

I did order a in room dinning a burger and a pizza , the burger was good but the pizza had that oily surface look just didn't make it for me!!!

The last thing . For a one night sleep it is not bad and actually quite not expensive!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Golden Tulip Thanyah Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear Mr. Jalal,

We are in receipt of your comments, relating to your stay at the Golden Tulip Al Thanyah and thank you for the same. We value your feedback, as your views are essential in evaluating our performance and enable us to take corrective action where necessary. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Just not good enough.

Dispute speaking to the reception staff (who are totally powerless to help), the Front Office Manager (Mr Mohamed Houki) couldn't be bothered to even call me until 4 hours after I asked for him to do so. He was allegedly resolving the problem!

Three (3) days without hot water and no one in the senior management team cares!

After having been relocated into a different room, which I was assured had hot water, the maintenance guys were required to get any hot water.

So, cold showers are what you can expect if you check in here. They have ongoing construction works within the hotel until December 2016, so it's probably not going to improve for a while.

Oh, and the General Manager really isn't interested, he didn't even bother to try to appease me.

Unfortunately, I have had to give a one star review... It's not even that good!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Garry H

Dear Mr. Garry,

I would like to thank you for your comments as it is greatly appreciated in order for us to iron out our problems and therefore I would like to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with us. This was a one off incident and rest be assured corrective measures have been taken to ensure such incidents don’t happen in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dubai
Golden Tulip Al Barsha
#386 of 563 in Dubai
The Marina
Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
Golden Tulip Sharjah
#7 of 80 in Sharjah
Atlantis, The Palm
#120 of 563 in Dubai

Been to Golden Tulip Thanyah Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!