This hotel is located "near" Dubai Internet City metro station. The trip from the hotel to the actual train can take up to 20 minutes walking, you also have to cross dangerously a roundabout to get to the station. Please consider this as you book.
The forniture, the room and the general hotel equipment is well placed, maintained and chose. I had a Executive room. Bathroom is the best part of the package: big and excellently equipped. Everything looks nice and feels first class. The apartment style let you cook your own meal thanks to a furnished kitchen and a 24/7 supermarket at the base of the building, very very convenient, also because the breakfast is not included.
BUT there are some things I didn't like about this hotel.
- Internet is terrible. Barely reaches in the room and they give you just one login information card, despite the number of paying guests. Surfing from your bed is a slow experience and in order to call via Skype you need to go to the corridor.
- The bed sheets are mostly plastic. Expect some sweaty nights.
- By the time this review was written (November 2013) there was a construction site right by the side of this hotel. Workers starts their job around 6:30 am. I was on the side of the hotel directly facing the construction site and I got woken up most of the mornings. Sure is not hotel's fault, but consider also this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip Al Thanyah hotel apartment is a Deluxe Hotel Apartment located in an exciting TECOM Area in Dubai surrounded by new destinations including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City and Dubai Knowledge Village. This makes it an ideal Deluxe Hotel Apartment for both long and short term accommodations. Visitors arriving to Dubai for business purposes as well as those interested in exploring Dubai's vast leisure and shopping facilities will find Golden Tulip Al Thanyah Hotel Apartment an ideal place to be their home away from home. All rooms put climate control at your fingertips, and you'll also find a bevy of desirable amenities in every room size and type. These include satellite television, internet connectivity, and private in-room safe. Spend your day lounging in the hotel's health club, swimming pool, sauna, as well as FRESH Restaurant and Ristretto Coffee Shop or venture to the adjacent Mall of the Emirates with its ski slopes for even more unique fitness adventures. The Golden Tulip Al Thanyah hotel apartment enjoys an enviable position in a thriving part of modern Dubai. The city's convention center is only 15 km away, Al Maktoum International Airport is just 25 KM from TECOM while the Dubai international airport is a half hour's journey by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Thanyah Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.