“Top Hotel- A+”

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Ranked #61 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The stay was fabulous, absolutely tremendous.

The staff:
Very competent and open to help and assist.
They paid attention to every single detail and it was exceptional.

The welcome:
They welcomed us with champagne.
Asked for preferences and treid to accommodate your preferences during your stay.

Rooms:
Excellent condition of rooms and very spacious.
This high quality was proved by your own jacousy.

Quality:
100% Every wish has been fulfilled.
This hotel is a recommendation for everyone!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgement of our exquisite facilities and excellent service.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during and after your stay.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for highly recommending our Hotel on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the very near future.

Stephan Schupbach

Write a ReviewReviews (5,402)

Reviewed 17 April 2012

We have just returned from 2 weeks in the wonderful Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We usually stay in the Jumeirah Madinat but wanted to try a smaller version.

The hotel didn't disappoint us from the minute we arrived. The staff were there to greet us and helped us unpack and settle in. The hotel is a smaller, more intimate version of the Al Qasr and the staff soon got to know us very quickly and very friendly and helpful.

We upgraded to the villas which were out of the world! We have 4 children so the villa was perfect for us and use to go back there in the afternoon to sit by the pool. The food was excellent here. Our favourite being the Indian restaurant and the Beach restaurant for a more casual evening. Kids club is small and our children didn't use it as on the 3rd floor but they made friends and we felt comfortable with them running around the beach and grounds.

We loved being on the Palm as we ate in the One and Only Palm without the children some nights and all visited the Atlantis which is only 5 minutes away.

We are looking to return here at Christmas - mainly due to the staff being so helpful and friendly

Dear Guest

I am so happy to read of your loyalty to Jumeirah and would like to personally thank you for choosing Jumeirah Zabeel Saray above the many options available in Dubai. It is very pleasing to read how much you enjoy your time with us. Thank you for acknowledging our commitment to our high standards – I know our colleagues are equally delighted to read of your glowing feedback.

I appreciate you recommending Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Trip Advisor and for your positive rating of your experience. I look forward to welcome you and your family back to our hotel in December.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

The hotel is tucked away on Palm Island and boasts magnificent views of the sea, resembling an Ottoman Palace with lots of gold, turquoise and red colour schematics. We had the pleasure of having access to the Executive Lounge which offers a luxurious breakfast/lunch/snacks throughout the day, and more privacy.

The standard of the hotel rooms is on par if not a touch better than the other hotels (and I have stayed in close to ten different five star establishments in Dubai and Abu Dhabi) - very spacious and meets the expectations of the amenities.

I would like to emphasise the near to perfect service the hotel has to offer. The Jumeirah chain boasts competency in that area in general, but Zabeel Saray must be one of the front runners when it comes to that - the management handled all our needs, and if anything topped our expectations throughout our stay. Thank you very much for a truly enjoyable holiday!

I recommend this hotel to everyone looking for a uniqgue luxurious experience in Dubai, also great for families but as it is tucked away a little from the hustle I would consider it to be more of a luxury/spa/gourmet hideaway.

Room Tip: Make sure to include the executive lounge access!

Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor and for recommending our Talise Ottoman Spa.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high level of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the very near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

I am so excited about my holiday in Dubai and it would not be fair if I wouldn't give my review! I had 8 amazing days in villa number 4! The biggest thank I have to say for Ahmed Khan and of course for all people who were work for us! Thank you so much! The Service was excellent!
Thank u Ahmed for positive emotions and for your helpfulness! You are the best! Thank's for cleaning ladies and drivers!!! Thank you so much!

I suggest Jumeirah Zabel Saray for anyone who want's to have great time and excellent service!

Katrina

Room Tip: Villa number 4
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Katrina v
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for recommending our Hotel on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for recognizing Ahmed who impressed you by his attention and professionalism. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize him for his efforts to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

Once again, Thank you for recommending Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Trip Advisor. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

This hotel is like a palace - there is no shortage of gold leaf, marble, alabaster, velvet and silk. However, it is not in the centre of Dubai , but on the Palm between the Kempinski and the One and Only. So from the beach you see the Dubai skyline, which I liked. It takes around 30 minutes to get down town . Taxis are cheap (50-60 dirhams) and plentiful and are meter operated. But be careful that taxi drivers don't take you on a long route - I paid 120 dirhams on the way to the Gold Souk and half that on the way back ! Like everywhere else in Dubai there is construction work on either side of the hotel. I was aware of that and was not bothered by any noise, but people staying in the royal residences on the far side might have been. I chose the hotel mainly for its quiet location and the spa, which was enormous and gorgeous! I also chose a lounge suite which gave me access to the club lounge where I could have complimentary light lunches, afternoon tea and aperitifs and beverages until 11 pm. Staff there were delightful and made me feel very special. If I had known in advance I would not have booked half board but only bed and breakfast and eaten a la carte. There are four speciality restauarants in the hotel. I tried only one - reportedly one of the best Lebanese restaurants in the Gulf and popular with locals - it is beautiful and the food is good but overpriced. For the speciality restaurants guests on half board pay a supplement of 150 dirhams. I did not try the bars sinec I was alone with minors ( no entrance for people under 21). I did not use the infinity swimming pool since it was crowded and did not look very clean. The children's pool is basically for babies so most children go to the infinity pool.The beach was quieter and cooler and there were plenty of staff to organize loungers, parasols, beach towels, drinks in ice buckets and lunch and snacks served at your lounger from Plaj - the small restaurant next to the beach .It also serves breakfast. Like other people on this site I found the service at Plaj to be a bit slow (understandable because it also serves people on the beach and by the pool) and the table mats and plastic glasses looked grubby. I ate breakfast either at Plaj or Imperium (main dining room) where the buffet for breakfast was bigger and the dinner buffet , with choice of main course, was good too. In general I found the quality of food and service to be very good, although there seemed to be almost too many staff, who need to be better organized and coordinated . They were all extremelely pleasant and polite, but sometimes did not quite seem to know what they should be doing. For example, there were so many life guards, but the pool did not look clean and when one day there was a sandstorm, they did not seem to see it coming (I did) and were not quick enough to close parasols. As my son said, people are paid to say hello to you in this hotel ! I think they were security guards. My only other complaint is that the piped and live music in all dining areas was too loud (apart from the live harpist in the lobby who was delightful) and the air conditioning was far too strong.I could not eat indoors ! I understand that the air conditioning has to be so high to allow local guests and staff to wear long clothes and suits, but I do hope the music will be turned down. 5 star hotels in Europe don't play music so loud ! On departure the manager was very keen to know if I had any complaints and I mentioned that to him. All in all it was a good stay and I would recommend the hotel to people who want to relax and be pampered in a luxurious environment and enjoy the spa. Don't go for the sea however- its not the Maldives !

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgement of our exquisite architecture, facilities and excellent service.

I am also grateful for the areas you have identified where you feel we could improve. Rest assured your feedback has been discussed with the relevant managers to focus on the areas you identified to ensure we deliver the best in service and products, which you have come to expect from a Jumeirah Hotel.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.