1,489 results
All reviews cafe belge sunken garden business hotel difc area center cut indoor pool financial district business trip the club lounge emirates towers rooms are spacious luxury hotel junior suite housekeeping staff fantastic hotel special thanks burj khalifa
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Perfect location , friendly staff and nice rooms . Its almost near everywhere: The Dubai mall , the Boulevard and city walk. Such a quiet and classy hotel . recommended if you are looking for a quite place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Very beautiful hotel in the DIFC.
The staff is very polite and very friendly. The hotel has an absolutely amazing spa -if you have the time please make sure to book a massage!
Has a great gym and a great pool (especially the one on the rooftop!
Very clean rooms and great room facilities

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Al-Travel-Reviewer
RCDIFC, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for sharing your comment about your stay with us.

Very nice to hear that you have enjoyed your experience at the spa and in the other facilities at our hotel. We hope to welcome you back again at The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC in the near future.

Warm regards,
Raghu Menon

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Our go to place on an evening within the ritz carlton there is sunken gardens a hidden gem of a place in dubai, its an outdoor food court/shisha lounge. The atmosphere is great albeit better in the cooler months, my one September visit was too hot! A really nice place for friends and couples for some food and shisha, staff are very nice and always hospitable so much so they remembered me from my previous stay many months before.

Hotel lobby is also very nice and defo oozes class!

Room Tip: Wings and fries are very nice!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I was traveling for business I stayed only for two nights ....
My Stay was comfortable..
I will come back soon on April..
Thanks for " lady" at reception and her manager that they were verry helpful.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My parents, my younger sister and I went to Cafe Belge on 19th January to celebrate mine and my sister birthday. The brunch was really good and enjoyed the different types of food that was there. The desert area was amazing!! We all loved it! My sister and I had gone to the toilet and when we came back they brought us cake out with “Happy Birthday” wrote on the plate! I’d like to say thank you Pavle Letic for making sure we were happy with everything and looked after us. I think my parents will come back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
RCDIFC, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Emma,

Happy belated birthday!

I'm glad to hear that you came to the brunch at Cafe Belge to celebrate your and sister's special birthday. Very delighted to hear that you and your family have enjoyed the experience and that Pavle and Cafe Belge team took good care of you.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,