JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$254
US$213
US$303
US$244
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$107
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$136
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$266
US$169
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$232
US$214
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$415
US$330
2,220 results
All reviewslifestyle managerburj khalifafountain suitetallest building in the worldclassic roomfountain showdirect accessin room diningindian restaurantamazing hotelmini barspecial thanksluxurycurtainsamalhashimall
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I congratulate the hotel management frankly on the appointment of Ms. Dina as the
assistant manager of the front office was a high creativity and was a high-screen gave me all the services since I came to the hotel and even my exit I am unable to thank and later I will visit the Armani Hotel for it and for high-end services Thank you Dina Thank you Dina

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mark K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am very happy to read your review and appreciate you taking a moment to share your thoughts. I am happy to see that Dina did an amazing job of taking great care of you. I am very proud of her and have shared her accomplishments and accolades with my team.

Looking forward to your return to Armani Hotel Dubai.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We visirted the hotel as part of our visit to the Atmosphere bar in the Burj Kalafi ....to get there one goes through the Armani hotel.....all looks very smart but staff very unfriendly.....when we visit Dubai next time this hotel will be at the bottom of our list.

Stayed: March 2018
Mark K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am disappointed to read your comments and to know that your impression about the hotel was below satisfactory due to lack of warm welcome. We clearly understand the importance of first impression and the Team works tirelessly to ensure all our guests receive personalized service and experience. I regret that we couldn’t deliver the same to you. I have already shared your feedback with our Director of Lifestyle, so that we can together look into ways to further improve.

I will be delighted to welcome you back to Armani Hotel Dubai, should you decide to re-visit.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

very stylish and gorgeous hotel in the heart of Dubai. beautiful rooms. love the soaps and shower gels, they smell heavenly :) i wanted to ask if i can keep the bathrobe, however, felt too shy! it was gorgeous though and i still dream about it..

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am happy to read your comments and pleased to see that you enjoyed the hotel, setting and convenient location. It is wonderful to know you love our bathrobe and our Lifestyle Team will be delighted to offer it to you at retail price during your next visit.

Looking forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Armani Hotel Dubai.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Just an ultimate experience and luxurious! If you want to experience a luxury on Earth, go and try Armani Hotel Dubai. The views are absolutely gorgeous. No one could explain the luxury this hotel can offer, with great service and awesome foods. Must try this place before you depart Dubai!

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am very happy to read your detailed review and happy to see you enjoyed your experience. My team works very hard to create wonderful memories for our guests, I am happy we succeeded.

Looking forward to your return to Armani Hotel Dubai.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel.
Special ARMANI/HASHI Restaurant.
They have nice shisha lounge outdoor.
Ask for very good person

mr.Hilal Egyptian.

Timing from 5pm to 12am.
View the fountain and relax with the music.
Danceing water.