“Fabulous property”

Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah
Ranked #179 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Enjoyed our stay, staff were extremely helpful. The property is beautiful with spacious apartments well equipped, with beds like clouds.will defiantly re vist.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Aeldin
KempinskiPalm, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Dear Aeldin,

Thank you for your so positive comment regarding your stay with us here at Kempinski Palm Jumeirah. I am glad you have enjoyed the hotel including our cloud-like beds.

I will look forward to welcoming you back again.

With my Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2011

It was a very new hotel, opening in September. We stayed in a two-bedroom suite. The room was very spacious but most of the information is in Russian and German. We ordered Room Service which was better than our expectations though the prices were high. The private beach and pool were nice.
The nearby area was still underdevelopment, so nothing was found nearby. It was good that they provided complimentary drive to Atlantis, and so we spent some time there.

1  Thank JaysonLO

Dear JaysonLO,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future when the neighborhood gets more pleasing than it was when you visited.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2011

I stayed at Kempinski Palm Jumeirah for six nights in December 2011 and it was the best six nights of 2011. It was paradise. I cannot fault anything about the hotel. All the staff including concierge, reception, restaurant and bar staff, housekeeping, lifeguards, spa staff, kids club - everyone was exceptional. The service was impeccable.

The hotel location is stunning, felt like paradise. The views from our suite was amazing. Each room had a terrace and there was also a large terrace by the living room. We had views of all the key landmarks in Dubai including Atlantis hotel, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Twin Towers, financial district etc.

Dubai is full of amazing hotels but I will always go back to Kempinski solely because of the level of service I received.

If you are looking for ultimate luxury and relaxation in Dubai, I highly recommend you stay at this hotel - you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank TKay_11

Dear TKay_11,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

I am delighted you enjoyed the hotel and its location. I am specially pleased that my team has lived up to your expectations and made you feel welcome. We aim to provide a very high level of service and I am pleased to learn that we succeeded once more.

I hope to be able to welcome you in the not too distant future back to Kempinski Palm Jumeirah.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I satyed at this hotel 3 weeks ago and I still miss everything about it. The atmosphere, the staff and the food were outstanding! I miss those days when I felt like a real princess!! I will definitely come back next year or even sooner if I can

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Andrea R
KempinskiPalm, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2011

Dear Andrea R,

It is always good to see our happy guests taking time to leave their feedback. I am so happy to know that our hotel, staff and the service could "make you feel like a real princess".

We will look forward to seeing you next time.

With best regards,

Reviewed 5 December 2011

This was absolutely unforgettable stay in my life. Great staff (they help me with every my problem), fantastic location (Is great to be part of Palm Jumeirah) and I must try more things on the next trip (like spa or gym). You will feel like in paradise...
Thanks for everything!

3  Thank kryspin
KempinskiPalm, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Dear Kryspin,

Thanks you very much for sharing your positive comments. I am delighted you enjoyed the hotel, and feel absolutely honored to be able to make it the best holiday of your life. It is especially pleasing to hear that my team has met your expectations during your stay.

We will definitely be looking forward for your next visit.

Warm Regards,