1,899 results
All reviews emirates mall rooftop pool sharaf dg walking distance to mall metro station al barsha business hotel great hotel minute walk ski dubai business trip recommend this hotel star hotel convenient location short stay buffet breakfast rotana
Reviewed 5 December 2014

Not far away from Mall of Emirates but a bit isolated.
Good price for service provided.
Good breakfast and rooms equipment. Nice staff and very helpful.
Small pool and a few place in the sun but clean with nice large cloakrooms.
A lot of TV channels;
I was offered free wifi as new guest :-)
To be recommended for the price.

Room Tip: you can walk up to Mall of Emirates, takes around 15'
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sophie D
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2014

Dear Guest

We appreciate your kind review and your detailed comments about the Centro product.

I hope that we the Centro Barsha team would have the opportunity to welcoming you once again in our hotel.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

We chose the Centro Barsha for the location and were delighted by the excellent quality of the hotel. The room was smallish but well designed with a stylish bathroom and excellent shower. The staff were friendly and approachable and we were made to feel very welcome whether by the pool or in the bar. Happy hour was very happy and good value! We would definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Elspeth_13

Dear Guest

We appreciate your kind review and your detailed comments about the Centro product, the services, the location and the friendliness of our staff.

Reviewed 1 December 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our return trip from Europe - a few months ago now, and I wasn't permitted to add another post as it was so close to the first time.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that in my previous post I had complained about the internet service.

When we got back to the hotel for our second visit, Eve on the front desk had remembered what I had written and helped me to sort it out. Not only that, we arrived very early in the morning and our room wasn't ready as they had had a full night the previous night.

Eve went out of her way to assist us, and I just wanted to recognise her helpfulness and say "Thanks."

This is a great hotel with very helpful staff!

Room Tip: Choose an outside room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lawrence_in_Aus
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2014

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Centro Barsha by Rotana and we appreciate your valuable feedback.

As we are committed to deliver exceptional service every time, we are delighted to know that we were able to meet your expectations. Your compliments were passed on to our colleague (Eve), who were very happy to hear about your contentment.

I hope that we the Centro Barsha team would have the opportunity to welcoming you again in our hotel and please let me know if there would be anything I could do for you in the future.

Reviewed 28 November 2014

When I started my vacation planning checked dubai hotels I found very good rate Centro barsha by rotana . This hotel next to dubai emirates mall just walking distance means just 1 or two minutes walking ... not far away from JBR, Marina and Palm dubai, Atlantis city by car , hotel was nice and quiet personnel is very warm and so kind , i m pleased this hotel very much.. bed and pillows were very comfortable... rooms are a little bit small , but clean and this hotel like business hotel self yourself .. if you want to shopping and not go anywhere else ! this hotel good for you !
Akin Deniz From Istanbul

Room Tip: This hotel like atrium Thats why choose wiew to back side rooms because there is a way front in the morning can come little noise from cars.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cobra191
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and your kind words about the overall product, the food, the location and the friendliness of the staff. We were glad to hear that we have met your expectations and we hope to have the opportunity welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regard

Email:eleni.tsolakou@rotana.com

Reviewed 28 November 2014

3 star hotel with 5 star service. i really cant say enough about how well i was treated here. the breakfast menu was more than acceptable, while the room was small it was well appointed and more than comfortable.

they let me have a late checkout as my plane wasn't until the afternoon. I had free Wifi and bottles of water - which is a rarity in alot of places.

I really hope that i get to visit Dubai again, i know where i will be staying.

Room Tip: inside rooms have a view of the other balconies and look down on the restaurant.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kane L

Dear Guest

We appreciate your kind review and your detailed comments about the Centro product, the location, the services and the friendliness of our staff.

We will be happy welcoming you back once again in the near future.

With best regards,