“Great family brunch”

Price range: US$56 - US$95
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers blends Pan-Asian cuisine with a dash of culinary flair to offer a menu that’s alive with flavour. A hideaway for a romantic rendezvous, with dedicated space for families to play and unwind, Beachcombers is the perfect restaurant to be cast away to. FRIDAY BRUNCH Enjoy a thoughtful weekend family brunch every Friday with a friendly atmosphere and specialized children's buffet setup, play areas and entertainment for the little ones. Price: AED 550 | Bubbly brunch | Inclusive of free flowing sparkling, grape beverages, selected bubbly beverages, soft drinks, juices and tea/coffee AED 495 | Deluxe brunch | Inclusive of selected sparkling grape beverage, grape beverages, selected bubbly beverages, soft drinks, juices and tea/coffee AED 395 | Selection of unlimited soft drinks and juices AED 125 | Kids brunch | Children aged 4 to 12 years Timings: Serving from 13:00 to 16:00 (last order 15:30)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great service and food with a great vibe on a Friday brunch. There's lots for the children to do so they don't get bored whilst the staff pamper you with great service - total winner!

1  Thank GeorgieH16
Abdon P, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your wonderful experience of your brunch at Beachcombers. We really appreciate for taking the time to write about it.
At Beachcombers, we strive to do our best in all that we offer to our guests. And such special note when shared, does make a difference to know, to all that we strive, in order to ensure that our guests have a valuable time at our venue.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This our second time in this restaurant for brunch everything was perfect .. I have to give a big big credit to chef Tammie . She was all around the restaurant the whole time making sure everything was done nicely and beside all she was checking with the clients if they were happy about everything.. I have been all around the world and been dinning everywhere locally and globally I have not seen such a chef like tammie so much into her work as if it’s her own restaurant. If I ever had to open a restaurant I will make sure to have somebody like her .
If u like sushi then Robert and David not just they make the best sushi but they have grate personality and attitude that makes there section the busiest in all the restaurant.
Alice was serving us and she was making sure my Cuba libre glass never empty . She was fast and super friendly .
I would strongly recommend this restaurant for anybody who like Asian food .
I would like to thank all jumirah group for there grate management .

1  Thank SAMI A
Abdon P, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience of the brunch at Beachcombers. A special comment made about Chef Tamie, Chef Robert, Chef David, and Alice is all well noted. Your praise to them all, has been shared, and they have asked me to specially thank you for singling them out. I am also glad to hear, and so to the team of both Culinary and service, that you have felt that everything you experienced was perfect. We also appreciate your thoughts on strongly recommending our restaurant to others who like Asian food.
we certainly look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I went there for a brunch - and it was definitely an excellent choice. We have booked a table on the terrace - I believe the ambience would be much noisier and busy if you were sitting inside. Food was very tasty and the choice was satisfying. Our couple received an excellent service - and fantastic surprise - birthday cake for me!!
I definitely recommend, however - I was told that restaurant will be closed for renovation sometime soon - not verified.

Abdon P, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing about your brunch experience at beachcombers. Your lovely comments about the table, food, ambience has all been shared to both the service and the culinary team. They have all asked me to convey their thanks to you.
We certainly look forward to see you again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This evening we tried for the first time this restaurant in the 5 star hotel Jumeirah Beach. Unfortunately we were disappointed by the quality of the buffet, which looked nice but only delivered a 3 star mass tourism taste experience. Certainly an option for very hungry guests looking for a cheap way to eat a lot in a nice ambience. Personally I will not come back.

Abdon P, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Mr. Kipp,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your dinner at Beachcombers. Comments such as these, help us, as we constantly strive to maintain the highest standard of service.
Your comments with regards to the quality of the buffet is well noted. The culinary team has been informed about it, and have asked me to thank you for sharing your experience about the quality of the buffet.
I would like to reassure you that we are very focused on providing our guests with positive memorable experiences and I apologize that we did not meet your expectations on this visit of yours.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Having really great time here . Best fresh Asian food buffet . Special thank for Robert and David from the sushi’s counter for the best sushi ever I tried in Dubai . And for the good positive vibes from them. Can’t get better ))) And thanks for friendly, professional, quick service to waiters that were serving us Princess and Kevin . We ll be back for sure and really recommend this place .

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting about your lovely experience of your meal at Beachcombers. I would like to assure you that your feedback is of paramount importance in ensuring that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for.

Your comments about the Asian food buffet, and your special mention of Robert and David who served you at the sushi counter will be shared to them both, and to the whole team of culinary. Your special notes too, about the friendly, professional and quick service delivered by the waiters is all conveyed to the service team.
The team has asked me to convey their thanks to you, and are hoping to see you again.

Manager - Jumeirah Beach hotel