All reviews metro station close to the airport shopping mall excellent hotel booked this hotel swimming pool short stay deira taxi
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

During our visit to Dubai in mid September 2017 our group of 25 people stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. Rooms were very clean and washrooms hygienically cleaned everyday. Food too was good and appreciated by majority. Locationally also the hotel is good not far away from the famous gold market. Some nice stores for routine shopping are at walking distance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel for its convenience and because we had stayed there twice before. This time, while we were well looked after by the pleasant staff, we thought the room needed a refresh. The carpets need to be refreshed and the bathroom is now dated. The great plus is proximity to the airport, Deira Mall and the metro. We would stay again, but hope that in the meantime some refitting is achieved.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stayed here two nights in September on a three night stopover. The hotel is close to the airport and close to the metro. The staff were friendly except we didn't like being badgered into trying to book a trip. What was bad is it is the dirtiest room I have ever seen. We complained about the dirtiness of the room and were shown two others which were just as bad. There is no doubt the place needs refurbishing, but there is no excuse for the place being so dirty. Stains on the carpet and chairs, the vanity bench top had soap scum and around the toilet was the worse smell!

A 'male' housekeeper came and saw us on the day we were leaving to apologise and offered us some fresh fruit - I mean serioulsy!

Breakfast was not good and they didn't even know about Coeliac disease, which in today's world, in an international hotel is ridiculous.

This place needs a serious overhaul and if you like cleanliness I say stay away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We arrived at the hotel around 9pm as we had a late flight, the room wasn't ready so we had to wait around in the lobby. When the room was finally ready, we were told we had been upgraded to a suite, which we were super excited about... As soon as we opened the door the smell of the room hit us, I can only describe this as must mixed with tomato ketchup?!

The interior is completely dated and uncared for. The whole room was dirty, from the hairs/dirt in the bath and shower to chewing gum stuck to the floor, it was horrendous. I immediately complained to the receptionist and was told a cleaner would be up Asap... The "cleaner" arrived equipped with a box of tissues and absolutely nothing else, which he then went ahead to "clean" the bath and the toilet WITH THE SAME TISSUE. He then washed them both down using the hose/spray from the bidet. You literally couldn't make it up. We were both mortified and asked him to come back in the morning when he had proper cleaning products.

we tried our best to get some sleep and leave it until the morning to sort out but with the horrendous smell and damp bed, it was pretty hard.

We didn't dare eat breakfast at the hotel,which was included in our hotel package, we wanted to spend as little time as possible there as we could. We went out exploring for the day and arrived back to the same dirty room that we left! Nobody had cleaned the room and when we complained a second time about it nobody even turned up. The clothes that I had unpacked and laid on the bed whilst we were out were now damp? I don't know if this means there's a problem with the air con? After complaining ONCE again that nobody had cleaned our room, we were told once again that they would send someone up soon. We asked to change rooms and were told none were available.

Oh and the windows are dirty - even though the views are not particularly great, it would be nice to have the option of looking out.

Overall the hotel was a disaster, and we were even considering switching to a different one, which we would of done if we had the funds!

P.s I wish I had taken more pics! I only managed to get a couple before we left

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lb1994xx
Reviewed 2 September 2017

It was an OK hotel and I must say that there are way more better hotel within the same area than this. Location and budget-wise, this hotel is a good option. The area is close to the airport and walking-distance to Deira City Center Mall and Metro Station.
However, talking about the room, we booked the Superior one and I guessed they have given the worse room they have, probably because we were just staying for a night.
It wasn't well-lit (I don't know if it's just me, but the room just look so sad) the carpet and bed-sheet had some stains on it, most of the TV channels listed on their TV guide are not working. Though the shower and AC is working well, so I guess that's fine.
For their breakfast, I can't say much, as the variety is not much too.
Then for their service, I did not get any problem during my stay.
But overall, 1 night is enough and I might not come back again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple