5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$411
Orbitz.comUS$411
TravelocityUS$411
1,665 results
All reviews cove beach laurel bar special thanks ocean view amazing hotel amazing service kids club amazing experience pool area big thanks half board special mention hells wei zhen paru pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

We came with a day pass on a weekend to enjoy beach. Very cool hotel, good food and excellent service. I want to specifically mention Deepal who made us feel very comfortable. He is very professional and customer oriented. Highly recommended place.

2  Thank belginert

Dear belginert,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent visit to Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai.

We are excited to know you had a wonderful experience at our beach and even more delighted that you loved the surroundings of our beautiful hotel. It is our primary aim to always deliver the highest standard services, thank you for confirming that Deepal and the team managed to deliver on this occasion.

We appreciate your recommendation and we all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

Exceptional Hospitality!
Looking for a day out with your family or friends Havana social is the place to be.
You should try their sweet potato fries,Tapioca plantain chips are to die for
We tried their special sweet cocktail best piña colada ever
The view from their outdoor seating area is worth your whilst!
Manager Nilesh is very friendly and welcoming!
One must visit

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 191yashikas

Dear 191yashikas,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review following your recent visit to Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai.

We are excited to know you had a delightful experience at Havana Social Club. Nilesh and team are always ready to provide all the guests with a unique experience, it is refreshing when we receive such comments as confirmation that we are delivering on our promise.

Thank you for your recommendation, we hope to welcome you back to for another Havana experience.

Reviewed 4 December 2020

We love our stay in Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai ! Good location of the premises, easy transportation to the centrum, excellent infrastructure inside complex, absolutely skilled and friendly staff.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank SergeyAz334

Dear SergeyAz334,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback following your recent stay at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai.

We are absolutely delighted everything about your stay exceeded your expectations and even more pleased that you loved the serene surroundings of our beautiful hotel. We take pride in providing the best experiences to all guests and we are delighted to read your comments as assurance that we are doing it correctly.

We all look forward to welcoming back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2020

What a horrible experience - booked a stay for my friends 40th, and got turned away when we went to the Cuban bar because the bar manager decided it was for our safety we couldn’t be served a drink. So just to get this right, you will serve alcohol, and turn people away because one bar manager decides it’s his priority to talk down at a patron. Also for clarity, we have rooms at the hotel, were in the bar for about 5 minutes - and walked in swaying to the music because the dancers were out. I’ve stayed at hotels all over the world and if they stopped me at valet, because I was trying to drive - I would take their concern seriously. This was just rude. Oh did I forget to mention the bar was empty on a Friday evening. Never been more offended or disappointed in my life. Ofcourse I was offered a free drink from front desk because the general feel is if you complain - you want something. Dear cesars palace - I don’t want anything for free. You just need to have a little appreciation for the locals trying to support an industry in a time we could have stayed home. I understand it’s been a hard time / but no one gets to disrespect anyone. And next time I need someone looking out for my safety, I will call
My dad.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bucketlistunicorn

Dear Bucketlistunicorn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai.

It is very disappointing to note that your stay was not to your expectation and we apologise for the inconvenience you experienced. It is certainly not the standard that we endeavour for our guests to leave our hotel less satisfied with our service and I hope you give us another opportunity to make it right.

We look forward to welcoming you back again when we are sure you will find our service much more satisfactory.

Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

Awesome and fully sanitized place! Attentive and well mannered staff. Excellent customer service. Special mention to Miss Tricia Dime for giving such. She is indeed accommodating, very professional and knowledgeable, anticipated all the needs and even exceeded our expectations. She even made a pre arrival call before our check in time. Also, an appreciation for checking on us during our stay and for personally bidding goodbye on our departure. She is definitely an asset to Caesars Bluewaters. It was just a night of stay but I really had an excellent experience! Would recommend this place.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank marylovelottes

Dear marylovelottes,

Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback following your recent stay at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai.

We are absolutely thrilled to know that you had an exceptional stay and that you loved everything about your visit. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and it gives great joy that we were able to deliver a memorable experience. I will be sharing your kind comments with the team especially Tricia as confirmation that she made your visit a memorable one.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again to Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai.