3,894 results
All reviews trendy hotel business trip ladies night internet city bars and restaurants enjoyed my stay business hotel pool bar special thanks metro station dek qwerty floor brunch marina jbr palm
Reviewed 6 October 2016

The walls at the hotel are very thin so i got woken up early (as early as 5am) each morning by the guests that were leaving their as they talked and banged doors on their way out.

The rooms are also not thoroughly cleaned.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank clarer29
MediaOneHotel, Community Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Thanks for your comments and apologies if you were waken up - the construction of our rooms is actually quite sturdy and we'll investigate why the noise came from the room next you so early in the morning. Apologies again. We'll look into the cleanliness definitely and feel free to contact us in case you have any other comments. Svet

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I had a short stay for my business trip, which I found the staff helpful and friendly as soon as I entered the hotel. It was a good locations for me as it was close to the office I was working in and the metro was a 8-10 minute walk away.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks John - really appreciate your great comments - glad to hear that our team was helpful and friendly - we'll keep on being being like that and we can't wait to welcome you back to Media One. Svet

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Again, this is while I was on a work related trip and working at Media City Dubai. So woke was at walking distance. The breakfast was simply superb! The view from the room and the restaurants are amazing! On weekends the rooftop football themed cafe and the pool areas are the best to chill at! Equipped with all the necessary toiletries, iron and ironing board, kettle and good connectivity of wifi! We stayed here again in Feb'16. Friendly staff and good cleaning services. Free parking was available as well! Would definitely opt for a stay again!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
MediaOneHotel, Community Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thanks Sana - really appreciate your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Media One. THE MED team will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and also you loved garden on 8. We'd love to welcome you back - thanks again. Svet - Community Manager

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Reached the hotel at 1:20 am, Rooms were available in Booking.com and when I reached the reception the lady said that there NO AVAILABLE ROOMS, unless I want to book a suit! Booked the room from Booking.com and suddenly they changed their minds about rooms availability!

Night Manager came and booked the room for me, had to wait about 30 minutes for them to finish, then he came back to me saying that cannot give me a room with a Queen Size bed, had to argue with him for another 10 minutes and BAM! The Queen Size bed was available!

Room was nice, wanted to take a shower, but there was no hot water, called the Reception and the Night Manager picked up, told me that he is not sure why and that he will send someone.

Maintenance guy knocked the door and directly entered the room while I was naked! While checking out in the morning, asked for the GM's email, the Night Manager gave me HIS card and of course, argued with me about how his colleague from the maintenance department tried to open the door but could not fully enter because the door was latched!

A horrible night and a waste of money.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
MediaOneHotel, General Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear Ahmad,

Unfortunately your review is a gross misinterpretation of the facts

You arrived with no booking in the early hours of the morning; so the availability for booking.com automatically passes to the next day. Therefore at 1.20am on Wednesday 5th October you cannot make a reservation for the night of Tuesday 4th October unless you do this directly at the hotel.

Our team tried to find a solution to accommodate you.

Without going into the details, we have sufficient CCTV coverage to prove that the engineer did not enter your room and therefore did not invade on your privacy. We checked the water temperature in your room as soon as you checked out and found no issue with the water temperature.

The fact that you threatened our Night Manager, Zakiy, that if you were not given a free night stay that you will write a negative review on Trip Advisor was not listened to.

Media One would rather respond to fictitious reviews of this nature with actual facts rather than bow to the pressure of blackmail.

I will be calling you directly to follow-up on this response

Mark

Reviewed 5 October 2016

My stay though short at the Media One, was very relaxing indeed. A contemporary property in a prime location at Media city, makes Media One a great choice for travelers. The staff are very welcoming / helpful and the hotel has varied variety of food and drink outlets for guests to enjoy - my favorite being the poolside lounge. The rooms are spacious and designed well - giving off a comfortable vibe. All in all a great stay, and I would recommend as well as wouldn't mind revisiting the hotel in the future!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Thanks a lot Chris for recognizing our modern and relaxed vibe. Also the location makes a difference, right? Thanks a lot for your great comments about our dining options and finally - great to hear you loved your room. I hope we can make it 5 star next time - I am sure we'll amaze you. Svet - Community Manager