7 people are viewing this hotel
US$114
US$86
SAVE US$28
Free cancellation until 28/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$95
FindHotelUS$89
eDreamsUS$86
StayForLongUS$114
All reviews dubai marina room service metro station special thanks nice service coffee machine star hotel pool area city view recommend this hotel half board jbr walk breakfast and dinner very nice hotel min walk enjoyed my stay nice stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021

I really had a good time at the hotel. The beach and the metro station are at walking distance from the hotel, so it is very well located. I enjoyed breakfasts and room service delivers until late at night. Chicken quesadillas were awesome!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management , Other at Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear EduardoDaniel,
Thank you so much for such a fantastic review!
I am genuinely thrilled that you enjoyed your experience at the Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel. I am happy to read that we have met your expectation. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to improve our services' quality continuously. Thank you again for your trust and for taking the time to write and share this very kind comment. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Unbelievably terrible service!
Ignorant front desk employees lost or maybe stole the gift bag which was left for me at the reception last night. My room number was clearly written on the front side of the package as well as my full name and the contact number of my friend who left it for me.
Very rude egyption manager explains this situation as follows: the reception desk can't store any packages and that is why they had to send it via careem service back.
Back where I would ask? Because it was left for me by my friend to a Kenian lady who had to warn about "so called rules" that they are not allowed to accept the packages for guests.
They had to contact either me or my friend regarding the package but they sent it somewhere they don't know.
I have never faced such an awful service in my life and for sure I will never ever stay in Stella di Mare and will not recommend this hotel ever.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank N1006EWkristinab

Warm Greetings from Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel!
On behalf of our Stella Di Mare Dubai Hotel team, we wish to thank you immensely for taking the time to convey your comments about your experience during your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us understand the areas we need to strive for improvement upon. Please allow me to express my deepest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced. We understand your frustration as we failed to provide you with the degree of service you expected from us. Please be assured that your observations have been taken on board. A review of the relevant processes has been undertaken, and the necessary corrective measures and actions have been implemented to avoid any recurrence of such issues. Once again, we truly thank you for your time and feedback. We hope that you will allow us to serve you in the future better.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

The hotel has prefect location in the Marina district. We had the room on the 35th floor with Marina view and it was amazing! The staff is very helpful. The breakfasts and lunches were included in our stay and were pretty delicious. The hotel has 2 pools at the 1st floor and if you wish you could take the towels to the beach in 15 minutes walk from the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

I want to say thank you to Ganesh(housekeeping). He literally made our vacation in this hotel!! He was super friendly and the room was shining every day which is very important for me. So GANESH is the best

Thanks a lot,
Evgenia

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Pankoca,
Warm Greetings from Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel!
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent visit to our hotel.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, especially Ganesh. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to continuously improve the quality of our services. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Hotel was amazing! The staff were extremely friendly and nice, especially Arjun :) ! Coming solo on a business trip here, I felt at home most of the time.
Would highly recommend it to anyone coming to Dubai either for business or holidays. Rooms are extremely clean and food is great !

Room tip: high floors
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Management , Other at Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021