3,667 results
All reviews the executive lounge metro station ballaro restaurant urban oasis world trade corner room pool area diamond member on sheikh zayed road excellent hotel high floor business trip afternoon tea late check burj khalifa special thanks purobeach
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This is my fourth stay in this hotel , massive luxury paradise, in the Sheikh Zayed Road, metro station 50 m from the hotel , lots of entertainment in the hotel itself, starting with Vii Bar and Club. Mathew made my check-in in very professional manner. The pool was fantastic with lots of green not common in Dubai . At the evening I had to interact with the reception due to a minor issue, and Moustafa solved the problem I had proving a big capacity to solve customer/hotel conflicts. I take the opportunity to congratulate the management for such a great team .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Conrad D, Director of Business Development at Conrad Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Brazukajo,

Thank you for your positive review on Trip Advisor and I was delighted to read you had a perfect stay with us. Please rest assured that your kind words of appreciation have been shared with Mathew and Moustafa and I thank you for acknowledging their professionalism. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

Brazukajo, it has been our joy and privilege to serve you and I look forward to welcoming you again to the Conrad Dubai in the near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This is an excellent hotel with excellent service from the staff. The pool and gym facilities are excellent. Room is very high quality and technology. Internet service is very of course there are some sites you cannot access because of UAE law

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad D, Director of Business Development at Conrad Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Stephen S,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.

I was glad to read you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the services and facilities at the hotel. Please rest assured that your kind words of appreciation have been shared with my entire team. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay at the Conrad Dubai. It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and I look forward to welcoming you again to the Conrad Dubai in the near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Organised early check in for us without any hassles.need a little more daily variations in the breakfast menu.The suite was extremely comfortable.The hilton honors must give credits for any stays otherwise the member looses out

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear imtiaz m,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.

I was glad to read you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the comfort of your suite. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

I also thank you for sharing your feedback about the breakfast which I have passed on to our culinary team to look into. Customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and would never compromise under any circumstances.

In reference to earning HHonors points, we encourage our guests to book directly at the hotel or on Hilton.Com so that you can be guaranteed of the best offer available. Please bear in mind that the terms and conditions of the program do not allow points to be awarded to bookings made via third party websites or on non-qualifying rates. Kindly note this is only an explanation and not meant as an excuse for what you may have experienced.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Conrad Dubai. It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and I look forward to welcoming you again to the Conrad Dubai in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you Conrad Dubai for making our holiday a memorable experience. The exquisite service, politeness and helpfulness throughout our stay cannot be put into words.I highly recommend the Conrad Dubai for a trouble and stress free break.
The opulence, ambience and impeccable service will NEVER be forgotten. A special thank you to Khaled, Ahmed, Pavan, Bijesh and Riddell for their constant efforts, smiles and hospitality.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bizarre123

Dear bizarre123,

Thank you for your very positive review on Trip Advisor and it is feedback such as yours which encourages us to do even better.

I was glad to read you had an enjoyable stay with us and your kind words of appreciation have been shared with my entire team, especially Ahmed, Pavan, Bijesh and Riddell. They will be glad to hear that their professionalism has been acknowledged. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay at the Conrad Dubai. It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Well ... What can I say ? It's a Conrad !! Moreover, Conrad of Dubai !!

Stayed 3 nights last month ... Slept well, Dined well, Lived well and would surely return !

Try and get a corner room with a view while you are here ... Highly recommended for luxury !!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Kay-Nambiar

Dear Kay-Nambiar,

Thank you for your positive review on Trip Advisor and I was delighted to read you had a pleasant stay with us. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

I once again thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.