6,587 results
All reviews jumeirah beach side sea view beach mats luxury room infinity pool public beach swim up bar restaurants and shops junior suite sun loungers excellent hotel the club lounge during ramadan five star hotel special thanks long flight early check
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel as one of the best places to stay in Dubai marina. It’s a beautiful hotel and great location for one as it is very close to the beach, shops and restaurants etc. If you want to go as a guest it is equally as good as you get the same service and experience with a guest pass as you do as a guest. The pool bar terrace is fantastic, but the reason that it was so fantastic was the excellent service. I have been to many places and have received very good service on many occasions and I also work in customer service so know what I’m talking about. This place has beat them all as it felt very special to me because of the service I got from Ragi. I have been back there many times now and the only reason I go back is the waiter service that you get is second to none and I have never met someone who has made me feel so comfortable in all my time away on a trip. Once I met Ragi at the pool bar I felt so totally relaxed and completely at home as his service was so good it was like instant friendship. I continued to go back and wouldn’t deal with anyone else as I love people that are so easy going, down to earth and so friendly to get on with. If I could say anything about Ragi, I would say give this man a raise or even better, let him manage that terrace as the man has all the values and faculties that people like to see and knows how to treat people in the way that they are accustomed to when they go on holiday no matter what walk of life they come from. That is rare to find in a person and you have an absolute gem on your hands here which is so hard to find in this industry and that is the reason why I am writing this review. I have never written a review about someone before but felt so compelled to do so as he is a special man and needs to be recognised. The service was so good. Promote this man!!!

Thanks Ragi and best of health to you my friend.

Regards and take care,

Michael

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
SofitelDubaiJBR, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Firstly, I want to thank you for choosing Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach for your stay in Dubai.
And thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We are convinced that this feedback will have a positive effect and stimulates them to offer an even better service.

We hope to welcome you again in the future and that your next visit will be good or better as you previous one.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Sofitel in Jumeirah Beach is the place to go for a chilled day out by the pool with views over the beach in Dubai. As a business owner and international traveller I've experienced and seen many hotels and places around the world but this hotel and staff exceeds most. Ragi went out of his way to make us feel at home and gave us excellent service. I've been here twice and I'll keep coming back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ms Jana,

Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that you had such a wonderful stay at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.

I hope we will be able to welcome you again soon for another, longer, "Magnifique" stay with us!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I came with a few colleagues to the hotel pool bar and had a great evening . We were very well looked after by Raji who was very kind and helpful all evening. Congratulations to him for a job well done.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Liam,

Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Hotel is very nice. It has a very good location. It is located on the walk very close distance to many restaurants.
We didn't dine in a restaurant in the hotel.
Only 1 negative think. One of the people travelling with us was sick. We asked in a hotel for the nearest hospital. They gave us incorrect information. The hospital was closed and under construction until September. We spent over 30 min in a taxi during the night with a sick friend. When I mentioned this to the hotel representative they didn't offer nothing to apologize. I requested at least a breakfast for a sick friend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued customer,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We went to the roof terrace at Sofitel Jumeirah Beach this evening and had such a lovely chilled night. The food was fantastic and the service was even better. We enjoyed views over an infinity pool and the beach. We were looked after by Ragi who was very friendly, helpful and chatty and made us feel very welcome. The roof terrace bar and restaurant is now our new favourite place in Dubai.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued guest,

And thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.