I only stay in Jumeirah Beach when in Dubai as there is so much on your doorstep. Stayed in this hotel twice and have not been disappointed.
1. Location. Excellent. Across from shops and beach. All amenities around you eg banks. Hotel loans you beach mats and towels etc. Nice safe environment. Taxi’s all around and good transportation.
2. Food. Only had breakfast but was lovely. Plenty of options and live cooking stations also (eggs / omelettes, pastries and pancakes / waffles).
3. Pool area. Very small for a hotel it’s size. Pool is infinity and in my opinion for cooling down not for exercising / swimming. Not many sunloungers but people seem to over throughout the day. Be sure to tell the towel attendant you would like a sunlounger and they will call you when one becomes available.
4. Staff. Very kind and courteous. Nothing is too much. Very service oriented hotel.
5. Hotel. It’s a slightly older hotel with a modern interior. Good attention to detail and nice sized rooms. Bear in mind it’s a central hotel with good leisure facilities. It’s not a resort.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking