6,721 results
All reviews jumeirah beach beach mats luxury room sea view infinity pool public beach swim up bar restaurants and shops junior suite sun loungers club room excellent hotel five star hotel long flight special thanks early check ragi
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed 6 nights in Sofitel JBR:

- The location: Perfect, I believe this hotel together with 2 other hotels in the nearby, has the best location in the Walk.

The Walk Promenade is really great, especially evenings you can enjoy the restaurants, activities, even kids can run freely around and enjoy themselves. The only thing you shall consider for the location is the traffic, as this is one of the most popular areas, if you are driving to the hotel, tell the taxi driver to enter the walk from the other end, otherwise you can spend a lot of time in the jam, especially weekends.

The beach is just meters away, the service of towels and matresses is good. Would have been better if they had their own umbrellas on the beach, but it is ok

- The rooms: Nice, I was at the beginning a bit worried, as some of the French Arabic style pictures look like old fashioned, but No. The room was phantastic, the room service is great, and they provide everything you need. Beds and room temperature are very comfortable.

For the families , I recommend junior suite or 2 connecting rooms , if budget is not an issue.

- Pool: This is the weakest point of the hotel. If you are looking for a pool experience, you shall consider another hotel, the pool is really small.

- Breakfast: Quite rich, lots of Varietees, and good service. Avoid going between 9:45 and 10:15, as first, you wait a lot for the elevators, and then at the queue for the breakfast.

- Staff and service: Very friendly and helpful. Thank you all.. Just one feedback, the check out process takes long, so better do not leave it to last minute and complete the night before.

Conclusion, if I go again to Dubai, I will definitely choose this hotel again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank S C
SofitelDubaiJBR, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am thrilled to read that you had a pleasant stay! It is rewarding to receive positive feedback from our guests.

Your kind comments are very valuable to us, and encouraging to our hardworking team who genuinely cares about making our guests feel welcomed and comfortable.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was my first time in Dubai so I agonised over which hotel to stay in but I think we made the right choice with the Sofitel JBR. The hotel itself is well decorated and quite grand and there is a nice swimming pool that overlooks the beach. For the size of the hotel, breakfast service was very good with a wide range of options and lunch was generously portioned.

The staff at breakfast and by the pool were fantastic - so friendly and pleasant but if I was being critical I would say the staff on reception need to pay a bit more attention to detail in order to maintain 5-star standards. I felt as though they could've been a little friendlier, more helpful and offered a more personalised service particularly as it was my birthday. Also information about attractions and sights could have been better. But none of this was a deal-breaker.

My room was spacious and had a small balcony with a partial view of the beach so next time I would hope for a better view of the beach but I spent so much time exploring Dubai that the view from my room was the least of my worries! I would happily stay here again as the hotel is nice and so close to a wide range of restaurants and shops and it is so easy to get taxis from the hotel to a variety of different locations which was very handy.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

i stayed in different hotels in dubai, but this is the BEST hotel ever.

what i liked most was the view from infini. it really amazed me the most.

i used to stay and hangout in infini, and the staff there were VERY accommodating and hospitable. i never feel this in all the other hotel staff in dubai that i stayed in. kudos to JESI, RAMESH and JOHN.

thank you for the wonderful experience.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was really one of the best venues in Dubai, food was amazing, plenty of choices, chef is the best . Great atmosphere and very smooth operation done by the staff. I would recommend to visit sofitel jbr brunch to everyone

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Valued Gust,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your Lunch Experience.

We are glad you have enjoyed the Brunch in our hotel.Our guests’ satisfaction is the core of our job, every day we strive to meet all their needs and exceed their expectations; this is why we are glad that you had a perfect brunch among us.

We would be delighted to welcome you back again for another memorable experience.

Best Regards,
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Luxury high rise beach hotel. Room wasn't ready but was provided drink coupons to use in bar. Pool area is nice and quick access to beach with beach kit provided. Was upgraded to a suite with 2 balcony's and amazing bathroom. Definitely not cheap but would recommend for anyone looking for a high end hotel in the area.

Date of stay: March 2018