Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
Free cancellation until 28/05/21
Hotels.comUS$42
Expedia.comUS$42
TravelocityUS$42
All reviews close to the airport metro station deira mall family suite hot water room service walking distance recommend this hotel pleasant stay swimming pool rooms are spacious very nice hotel house keeping special thanks stopover mr internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2020

I’m enjoying my stay with city seasons Alhamra. Clean and big room. House keeping services very quick.front office staff very hospitable.Mr
Rifkhan, Ms Lean And front office team make my stay enjoyable. It’s very easy to buy anything around the hotel. We can find so many shopping malls and shopping centers arround transportation easy acces.Room services deliver a variety Of foods are very delicious.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank YasserHassan1970
Reviewed 7 April 2020 via mobile

Good hotel for the price and location. If you’re staying a short time in Dubai, it’s close to the airport. The price was very reasonable, service was great and the room was very clean and spacious.

I would recommend if you are wanting a hotel with reasonable pricing and an okay location. It’s not close to sights and attractions, however Dubai is spread out, so no matter where you stay, you are always getting taxi’s and transport.

Will stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank samuelkeith
Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

Everything was an amazing except untill China air many (cabin crews and pilots) arrived and did checkin easly. Which is the in quarantine and korona virus time! I was so intension because I thought already in the hotel has a virus and some infection! Actually I supposed ti stay around 1week but for this reason i did check out. When i asked about this the reseptionist was so cool and she said like a doctor if there is anything they can not entrance the country. Seriously? I think this virus showing effect after 14 and 28 days! FYI! And as u know everyday the case is going up.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FM2989
Reviewed 14 March 2020

I been to this Hotel with my friends and I really appreciate the assistance of reception of Linda and Hisham from IT. Very helpful please keep it up good work.and ideal location and great people to stay with them as the prices is low you should try this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rugh1
Reviewed 29 February 2020

I like the housekeeping stuff. This was however the only option of house in my opinion. The food and the restaurant was awful.
Also there was no recreational stuff for the guests except a pool which was not very eye catching and pleasant.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank satariyan
CSHDGM, General Manager at City Seasons Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Dear Satariyan,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience regarding your stay at the City Seasons Dubai.

Your compliments on the services provided by the Housekeeping team is greatly appreciated. However, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with the concerns you have highlighted. We always work hard in delivering exceptional guest experience, yet apparently in this case, we fell short. Rest assured that we are currently taking steps to review the overall service standards with our team.

We hope to have a pleasure of serving you again and regain your confidence in our property and services.

Shaji Nair