“Amazing Food & Ambience”
Review of Uling at Parilya

Uling at Parilya
Ranked #2,578 of 10,373 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The restaurant has a nice ambience, and the food is good. Th preparation and presentation is good. The service is superb with attentive staff like Celine and her fellow colleagues. Will visit it again

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We had buffet. Was tasty. Soups were both very good. Recommend especially if you want to sample street food from Philippines.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This is worst restaurant in satwa!!!! Im looking forward to meet the owner and the manager.... the chef is so unprofessional..!!! I ask the waitress which is kind but not listening.. i told her i want my order to be new and cook all at the same time... what i see is they took my order from the buffet menu.. which i order ala carte menu..the chef didnt make any new grill for us..instead take the buffet food which is alr3ady cook from morning.. when we take away it is cold. So i ask the waitress to touch it and tell me if its new.. so she return th3 food to ch3f to reheat.. so i didnt check the food as i trust that they change what i order tht th3y serve cold. So we reach home all the food i order grill is burn and u cant even eat any of it. This is so dissapointing as their chef doesnt know any standard or how to cook fresh food for ala carte order.. i dnt reccomend this restaurant all their food in ala carte is not ala carte they take from buffet.the chef should be ashamed for ruin the name of this restaurant...

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

If you're craving something tasty and something a bit out of your comfort zone, then this is the place to be.

This restaurant has good ambience and offers a LOT of filipino dishes ranging from isaw(chicken intestine), ice candy, barbeque, sizzling dishes and so much more! We only tried the arroz caldo(it was bland but its ok for me as I can adjust the taste to my preference) and isaw plus the liempo silog(fried pork with fried rice and egg) as it was near the restaurant's closing time. The food was definitely a thumbs-up! Especially the isaw! It was really good. We'll definitely be back.

PS. If you can avoid going before they close then do so as they won't offer everything on the menu and don't wear thick clothing as the smell will definitely stick with you or you can just bring a change of clothes. Oh, but the staff and the ambience was good.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My 2nd visit was not as delightful as the first... the rice was served at room temperature and that time the place was really cold... I ordered sizzling bulalo which was yummy on the upside...

1  Thank NovheaO