“Worst restaurant in satwa dubai!!!!”
Review of Uling at Parilya

Uling at Parilya
Ranked #2,672 of 10,591 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This is worst restaurant in satwa!!!! Im looking forward to meet the owner and the manager.... the chef is so unprofessional..!!! I ask the waitress which is kind but not listening.. i told her i want my order to be new and cook all at the same time... what i see is they took my order from the buffet menu.. which i order ala carte menu..the chef didnt make any new grill for us..instead take the buffet food which is alr3ady cook from morning.. when we take away it is cold. So i ask the waitress to touch it and tell me if its new.. so she return th3 food to ch3f to reheat.. so i didnt check the food as i trust that they change what i order tht th3y serve cold. So we reach home all the food i order grill is burn and u cant even eat any of it. This is so dissapointing as their chef doesnt know any standard or how to cook fresh food for ala carte order.. i dnt reccomend this restaurant all their food in ala carte is not ala carte they take from buffet.the chef should be ashamed for ruin the name of this restaurant...

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

If you're craving something tasty and something a bit out of your comfort zone, then this is the place to be.

This restaurant has good ambience and offers a LOT of filipino dishes ranging from isaw(chicken intestine), ice candy, barbeque, sizzling dishes and so much more! We only tried the arroz caldo(it was bland but its ok for me as I can adjust the taste to my preference) and isaw plus the liempo silog(fried pork with fried rice and egg) as it was near the restaurant's closing time. The food was definitely a thumbs-up! Especially the isaw! It was really good. We'll definitely be back.

PS. If you can avoid going before they close then do so as they won't offer everything on the menu and don't wear thick clothing as the smell will definitely stick with you or you can just bring a change of clothes. Oh, but the staff and the ambience was good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My 2nd visit was not as delightful as the first... the rice was served at room temperature and that time the place was really cold... I ordered sizzling bulalo which was yummy on the upside...

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank NovheaO
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

An artistic place for your filipino cuisine experience! If it's your first time to taste filipino food or you would like to impress your foreign friends... then this is the place to be. They have the "boodle fight" which most order as groups like to share food where you eat by your hands. Don't worry about being messy, plastic gloves are given . The best thing about this place that I like is the inasal! And their combos. This are budget meals that feels your tummy and that are very tasty.
I will be visiting this place again and taste other varieties and shall add more photos!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank NovheaO
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I've been twice now and this place is amazing. The food selection is great if you are looking for Asian, Filipino fusion cuisine. The ambiance and decoration is top notch. Big wall size LED screen from the first floor up, waterfalls in between the wall flowing from the 2nd floor down and cute memorabilia and signs everywhere. They serve big portions for a low price which is just how i like it. They have the best Sago and gulaman drinks but watch out for a brain freeze. Also tried their scramble drink...wow! I am salivating just thinking about this place. I will have to go again ...maybe tonight!! The owners welcome all artist, photographers, musicians, poets, writers, painters, etc to hang out and see this place as a place to hang out to help boost their creativity. The place needs a little bit more exhaust as the bbq can be strong but overall I love this place. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2017