Lowest prices for your stay
US$42
SAVE US$13
Hotels.comUS$41
FindHotelUS$46
getaroom.comUS$50
All reviews emirates mall barrel house al barsha indian restaurant rooftop pool internet connection recommend this hotel the hotel staff hotel restaurant close proximity spacious room front office staff convenient location pleasant stay enjoyed my stay late check free shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2021

I checked in 27th Jan and will checkout tomorrow, thanks God, and although the stay was too short, but unfortunately, I experienced the worst among all my stays in UAE hotels ever.
I will start with the good things since it is a short list, and then will list the bad things

Goods:
1. The staff is friendly
2. Location
3. Room size

Bads:
1. The parking, only few parking slots and many of them are not available because hotel is using it to store stuff like furniture
2. Room appliances, the Kettle is not working probably, it keeps working forever, TV remote control is not working probably, power outlets, there is only two at the desk area, no power outlets beside beds, so if you have to charge ur mobile you have to stay away from it
3. Bathroom: the flush stopped working early morning and I had to fix it myself since all the family are sleeping
4. Towels: they are really old to a level u hesitate using it on your face
5. Room view: although is asked for a good view Room i got a second floor room, which could be due to availability, yet the window is on the hotel restaurant which its outer space looks like never been cleaned ever, see the pictures
6. The swimming pool,when I asked the receptionist how to get to the swimming pool, her directions led me to the view u see in pictures, the entrance is really dirty with no door handle to open, and dirt all over the place with swimming balloons thrown

I really regret staying at this hotel and I don't recommend it at all, I have been to 3 stars hotel yet way better

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Alimohti1982
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

Unfortunately I had to check out 3 days early during my stay at the Grandeur.

On arrival I was told I had to pay 80 AED for an early check in, despite informing them in advance of this request. I was however told I would get an upgrade to an executive suite which was good to hear. When entering the room I was greeted with an overwhelming blast of cigarette smoke. I assumed there was a mistake and asked informed the concierge that I had requested a non-smoking room. I was shocked to hear that this was a non-smoking room. I then looked at trip-advisor to see others had also complained about this. Housekeeping sprayed the room which masked the smell for a little bit but it soon came back. I then tried to sleep but the noise of traffic was too loud. I rang reception and asked for ear plugs but they said they didn’t have any. I spoke to a male manager and asked for a room change. He was very defensive and continued to tell me my room was a non smoking and that my room was not on a traffic side, inferring that I was making it up. I asked him to come and see for himself to which he declined. He told me I could move rooms in the morning but it would be smaller. The next morning I went down to breakfast... there was Cockroach wandering around the buffet. There was no one in the restaurant to tell so I had to go to reception and inform them. I then had to contact booking.com to remove breakfast from my booking as reception were unable to help. This was the final straw for me and I booked in at another hotel. I am so so shocked that this is a 4*hotel and really hope they improve the hotel standards. Thank you to the polite concierge for helping me with my bags.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank q5dwb8
Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

Perfect stay very supportive staff it’s just a short stay but some of the staff make it more memorable to come back again special thanks to Ms Rusheni from the reception very positive very supportive perfect deserving candidates who make our stay so memorable and reason to come back again . But little bit disappointed by room
Service very slow service from their end and e food was not up to the mark . Housekeeping service was good , Overall enjoyed the stay and happy to come back again .

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
GRANDEUR HOTEL, Guest Services / Front Office at Grandeur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Grandeur Hotel!

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback from your recent visit in our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive rating & feedback. On behalf of our colleague Ms. Rusheni and the entire Grandeur Team, we thank you and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Best regards,
Grandeur Hotel Management

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Grandeur Hotel AlBarsha such a nice Hotel. Best hotel. All staff very cooperative and nice. From Receiption to Room servic housekeeping every one provided great services. I WOULD like to thank you whole staff of Grandeur Hotel At Receiption Mr Yasir, Mr imran Khan,From Technical department Mr Lakhveer, From housekeeping Mr. Ravi thank you All. I always Remember my wonderful stay in Grandeur hotel. ALLAH bless you all.

Regards.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
GRANDEUR HOTEL, Guest Services / Front Office at Grandeur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2020

Dear Guest,
Huge thanks for your lovely feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We highly appreciate the recognition of our team's service to make your stay feel like home. We hope to serve you again very soon in the future.
Best Regards,
The Management- Grandeur Hotel.

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Grandeur hotle is best choice, value of money , big size of room , staff too much helpful and smiling! Big thanks to Sheetal in reception she always smile remember me by name make my day awesome also Usazir too much polite and respectful! I went 4 times and its will be my fast choice every time!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 2020tamer

Dear Tamer,
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. We are glad to know that that you had a pleasant stay with us. We highly appreciate the recognition for our team member Ms. Sheetal, who made your stay even more pleasant. It is nice to learn that you have always kept our hotel as your first priority. Hope to keep serving you in future.
Best Regards,
The Management- Grandeur Hotel.