“AGAIN! And YES it was EVEN BETTER!!!”
Review of Dolphin Bay

Dolphin Bay
Ranked #8 of 389 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dolphin Bay in Dubai is one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated dolphin habitats in the world. Here you can select from a range of dolphin interactions suitable for all ages and swimming abilities. Experiences range from standing in shallow water to swimming or scuba diving alongside these charismatic creatures. All Dolphin Bay packages also include access to Aquaventure Waterpark.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Dubai
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 378 helpful votes
“AGAIN! And YES it was EVEN BETTER!!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

What can I say that has not been said before? This place is incredibly special with a team of dedicated people who share their love of the animals with us in a unique and beautiful way.

The privilege of being able to experience dolphins at such close range is one aspect that must never be taken for granted. Simply to enter the environment they live in is a humbling experience and one that will be cherished for a life time. I applaud the passion of the dolphin trainers in being the voice of these magnificent creatures and inspiring us to live our lives more consciously in a way that respects nature and the longevity of our planet. These dolphins are powerful ambassadors that are making a very real difference in changing the way humanity interacts with their environment.

My friends and I decided to book an exclusive experience whereby the four of us did a dolphin adventure and were able to have a dolphin all to ourselves. WOW!!! WE WERE TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY. Having the financial means to afford such an experience is a gift that I am grateful for and give thanks for every single day. If you can afford it then all I can say is your money cannot be spent in any better way.

Having done the experiences before I enjoyed it even more on my repeat visit than before. I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to the team and the wonderful dolphins.

Visited February 2012

Stockport, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

WOW!!!! A once in a life time experience!! awesome 2 dolphins for 30 mins just me and my partner, pure luck we didnt have to share with other guests!!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank debra m
Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

A must do.
Dolphin encounter or royal swim, there is something for everyone.

Visited June 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Once in a time experience”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Went to Atlantis on the 25th Feb 12. Both myself and my wife went on the dolphin experience. The whole experience was great, from the initial briefing, the welcoming staff and the wonderful dolphins. We spent a good 30 minutes in the water with the beautiful dolphins. We got the chance to hug, kiss the dolphins which was great. Also got pushed and pulled by 2 of the dolphins. Highlight was the beautiful singing of happy birthday to my wife. Never to be forgotten. Thank you Central, our dolphin for the day.

3 Thank Mdjth
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I wasn't sure I would, but I loved it!”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Being a vegan, I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole 'animals in captivity' thing. I have never visited a dolphinarium or watched a water show with whales and dolphins. So I was dubious about swimming with dolphins. However, Dolphin Bay was excellent. The dolphins are really well looked after and well cared for by the trainers. Yes, it is quite pricey, but I would rather pay the extra to know that the dolphins have an excellent standard of living. This is an awesome experience, the trainers are good fun, the bay itself is an excellent size and is very clean. I really learned a lot.

Visited April 2011