“Wasn't sure i was in Dubai”
Review of Reflets Par Pierre Gagnaire - CLOSED

Reflets Par Pierre Gagnaire
Price range: US$170 - US$230
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: For world-class dining at its finest, Reflets par Pierre Gagnaire delivers a truly magical, kaleidoscopic experience that will take you on a culinary journey of discovery. Headed up by the renowned three-Michelin star chef Pierre Gagnaire, Reflets presents sensational French menus and gastronomic creations that intrigue and play with the senses. Sink into the plush pink damask chairs, surrounded by artistic Murano glass chandeliers and mother-of-pearl adorned walls, while you fully indulge in its private and romantic waterfront setting and enjoy the tastes of its specialist wine cellar, recommended by Reflets' own resident sommelier.
Durban, South Africa
“Wasn't sure i was in Dubai”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

This was an amazing dinign experinece to be honest. Made me feel like i still lived in Milan with the service..

Can see why they have all those awards and everyone talks about it. Shame it doesn't have more covers....

See you all soon Reflets

Visited December 2011

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Limassol, Cyprus
“At the top, but hard to the wallet ....”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I have been back after more than one year, and I was not disappointed. Everything is at the top, and my oysters in 3 different versions, and the lobster of my customer, were absolutely great. But get ready to pay a price which, even if right when you deal with such cuisine, is like the restaurant always at the top.
The service deserves compliments, even if in a couple of cases the presentation of the dishes was hard to understand (I know they have to repeat it many times but they could go slower in naming all the ingredients in the food, it is part of the fun....)

• Visited December 2011
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
“Flawless experience!”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

We visited Reflets during our honeymoon stay in Dubai, and to say that we were impressed is to say the least!
We chose the culinary Friday lunch menu (250 AED/person, not including drinks), and my husband opted for wine pairing (+140 AED). The lunch menu included 5 courses, and each of the dishes was top notch!
My husband was impressed with the wine selection - 5 different grapes going perfectly with each course.
The dessert consisted of 5 different treats, and was simply enjoyable.
The service deserves to be mentioned separately. It was prefect! The waiters were extremely friendly and polite, and never annoying. They made us feel very comfortable and relaxed.
We enjoyed our stay so much we didn't notice we spent 3,5 hours having lunch :)
I'd also like to mention the ambiance of the restaurant - I could never imagine pink and violet shades could look so stylish and not at all tacky. Of course, the restaurant looks a lot more attractive in the evening. But we still enjoyed the atmosphere during the lunch hours.
We will definitely get back to Reflets for dinner during our next visit to Dubai.
This place deserves its title of the "Best Restaurant in Dubai"!

• Visited November 2011
Bansko, Bulgaria
“Wonderful decor and superb service”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

We've only visited at lunch times and enjoy the tasting menu choices (fish for hubby and cheese for me). Each individual dish is a work of art that is carefully explained by the waiter.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Fee2travel
Dubai,United Arab Emirates
“A culinary journey to be sure!”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

My husband & I had a really wonderful lunch in Reflets and even had the pleasure of meeting Pierre Gagnaire himself who was visiting. The food was pretty impressive and the staff were very nice albeit very formal. It is definitely a fine dining experience-my only criticism is that we sent back one of the fish dishes as it was undercooked, so even the best make mistakes but it was a worthwhile experience and I will return again.

• Visited December 2010