“Very good!”

Ranked #388 of 10,446 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I enjoyed the stay in this restaurant very much. I am not an expert of Lebanese food, but the one of this restaurant is very good and tasty. Furthermore the location is vry charming and near to the fountains games of Burji Khalifa.
You can have dinner and contemporarily enjoy the show.
Not to be missed, in my opinion, the usual Lebanese starters (hommos, halloumi cheese,...) and the chicken shawarma.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I love this place, sadly on this occasion I was there during the fasting hours so could not enjoy a sit down meal, but could get takeaway. Their hummus is wonderful, and their bread is fresh. But best of all is the mini baklava oh my lord it’s good! I go out of my way to make sure I get some each time I travel thru the UAE. good service mostly too. Lovely outdoor sitting area at night, but there is smoking be aware.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We have visited today and we were told that there is buffet available so we have decided to try it

It was very bad, chicken with rise very dry, all food was really tasteless and on top we paid stupid money for such low quality food

Reviewed 18 May 2018

If you are looking for the real deal, authentic Lebanese food then this is the place for you. The humus (with pine nuts) pita bread, baba ganoush, mutabal, muhammara with different pickles and fresh juices...simply delicious and this is just the vegetarian fare I'm talking about it. They do all the basics right. The only reason I gave this a rating of 4 and not 5 is that the service leaves a lot to be desired. The waiters are rude and apathetic. We even caught one making fun of us as we turned our backs and saw him telling another something in Arabic and sniggering!

1  Thank mehulmparikh
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We were four , the place was brim full , we made our request for a table. In a couple of minutes we were guided to our table. Our order arrived rapidly , the freshly baked flat bread , mashed aubergines with olive oil , hummus , chicken kebabs were superb cooked perfectly , soft , juicy , subtle spices .
With the light diplay on burg khalifa building , followed by the water jets dancing in harmony with the enchanting music and songs , it was a memorable time for two of us who were first time visitors to this immensely popular site for old and young.

A not to miss place for dinner at wafi ; or simply for the light and water display .