“Excellent City Brunch”

Seasonal Tastes Dubai
Ranked #697 of 10,109 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$14 - US$41
Description: The world’s finest cuisines are at your fingertips in this buffet of international flavors. The freshest fare is created to your liking all day long in any of the six live cooking stations. Superfoods Rx ingredients are cooked a la minute to ensure a healthful meal, which is perfectly paired with garden-fresh juices from the Fresh by the Juicery counter.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food variety and great service are what makes this place special. Mr. Santhosh took very good care of us and was always there before we even ask. The kids corner is nice too .. kept our little one busy and he enjoyed the cooking class surprise. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Excellent choice of food with really fresh seafood well prepared compare to some other places where it's usually over cooked...
The cheese board was perfect, we just missed a good red whine to go with...
Thanks to the really available, professional and nice team, especially "Il Capo".
The music was a little bit to loud at the beginning.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent buffet breakfast spread, omelette station, fruit and yogurt station, waffles and pancakes,South Indian snack

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We celebrated a bridal brunch here and it sure was a good choice. Free flowing alcohol, great food selection, good music -- overall a commendable brunch. I just didn't like how the food stations were set up (especially the Italian section because it was on the other side of the floor).

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I have been living in Dubai for 12 years and loving Friday Brunch with my family and friends.
Seasonal Tastes doesn’t have only delicious and authentic international food also very friendly staffs. I notice that a lot of staffs talk to customers and coworkers all the times and feel that they enjoy what they are doing and their service personalities are very genuine.
Also I love the fact there are many drinks station so sometimes we can help ourselves at the station without waiting for the staff to be attended our needs.
Lerato, serving in the middle area , was extremely friendly and paid attention to all details. I can not count how many times she changed our cutleries throughout brunch. Also I observed that she carried some customers’ babies around while she was serving tables and created very positive and caring atmosphere.
I am trying to convince my family and friends to go there again this coming weekend again.
Thank you so much for great experience.