21,347 results
All reviews imperial club water park lost chambers dolphin bay royal pool east tower half board nasimi beach ronda locatelli dolphin experience leap of faith saffron restaurant zero entry aqua venture aquaventure park imperial room chocolate fountain
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Have spend 12 days in Atlantis the Palm. It has been our second visit to the excellent hotel. All the staff is so nice and you feel safe. The hotel restaurants are amazing. Rooms well equipped and clean - housekeeping twice per day. The sea water was really warm (beg. of June), so we have spent a lot of time there, especially in the afternoon, when Atlantis shades the beach. Free entry to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers. I was little bit afraid of the outside temperature, but it is survivable and after one or two days, we got used to it. This hotel is making unforgettable memories and we would definitely love to come back.

Room Tip: 16 floor, Palm Beach view
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ATP_GuestRelations, Manager at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor, it is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your second visit. I am excited to mention your glowing comment with the entire team.
Exceeding the expectations of each one of guests is what the Atlantis, The Palm team sets out to do every sunny day and we thank you for sharing this feedback.
We are delighted that you are thinking of returning for another enjoyable holiday and will do our utmost to take the best possible care of you. Our entire team very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

From the time we got picked up from the airport till the time we were dropped back, we felt like VIPs. When we got off at the airport, we we t directly to the Atlantis counter, they were expecting us, and our ride was waiting for us. The guy personally pushed our caddy to the car, we were greeted with cool toilettes and cold water, whiched we really needed. On our way to the hotel, the driver spoted the buildings and told us a little about them, like a tour guide. He was really friendly.
Now when we were at the hotel, our luggage was taken out by bellboys, and we were handed a card to take to the checkin counter, when we went to the check in counter, the lines were huge, but a man asked if we had a booked with imperial club, we said yes, and he took us to the Royal Majlis room, where we were greeted with more cook towels, arabic coffee, dates, fresh juice, cold water. What a pleasurable hospitality! We were seated as the lady created our package and got our room ready. We were there early but since our room was ready we went directly to our room. We requested to be at high floor, but got 5th floor, I couldn’t complain, what I didn’t know didn’t hurt me, since the view was still great at 5th floor we got the 2 bedroom regal suite. Which was nothing like the picture, it looked like the room was freshly renoed, and we were the first one in there. The only negative was they took out the jetted tub which was in the picture, but not in the room. Kids room was just as nice. I am use to living in hotels, but its the experience of it all that we felt like VIP. We got access to kelidoscope or saffron for breakfast, we chose to go to kelidoscoe. It was way more than u need or expect to eat for breakfast, but there’s something for everyone. Because of jet lag we were there early around 7:30. We beat the rush and always got access to everything. Our thing was to do everything around the resort before noon, than get a a snack at imperial club, and sleep for couple of hours, than we head to town in the city, we saw the frame on first night, second night we went to abu dhabi, third night we went to desert safari, and forth night we went to dubai mall and burj khalifah. After Dubai mall we came to the hotel, collected our luggage and were dropped back in a caddilac escallade again. Thru and thru great customer service, our room service was the best, I really appreciate it the guy giving us special care to little details, like putting slippers by our bedside. Etc. thx

Room Tip: If u can book with imperial club, and if u can do experience the suites. And truly feel like a VIP
1  Thank FUAADL2
ATP_GuestRelations, Manager at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor, it is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I am excited to mention your glowing comment with the entire team. • Starting off your vacation on the right foot is important, so we are happy you enjoyed the transfer to the resort. Starting off your vacation on the right foot is important, so we are happy you enjoyed the airport arrival and transfer to the resort. We are truly thankful for your appreciation of the genuine hospitality of our staff. Indeed, each member of our team is equipped with professionalism, sincerity and passion to deliver consistent guest’s satisfaction. We’re pleased to hear that the beautiful view in your room, contributed to your excellent stay. With unparalleled views of either the Palm island or Arabian Gulf from all of our rooms, there really is no better place to be in the resort to watch a famous Dubai sunrise or sunset. We are saddened that the set up and facilities of the room were not upto your expectations, we are genuinely sorry for that.
It was a pleasure to read such fantastic feedback in regard to our Imperial Club offerings and your breakfast experience. With benefits worth over AED 3000 per day, we feel it’s the perfect choice for guests seeking additional luxury and comfort. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed Dubai as a destination and made the most out of your holiday.
It sounds like your stay was met with peace, relaxation, and joy at every turn.
Once again thank you very much for your kind words. Our entire team very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed at Atlantis over a long weekend in July 2018, room was bright, spacious and airy. Plenty of choice in terms of entertainment and restaurants. Our son loved the water park experience. However please expect that this property is most of times packed with visitors so some delays/ques to be expected. Also if you stay there it’s recommended you add some credit on the room as if you are out in the water park and you have no cash on you nor credit on the room you can’t make any purchases. I found this slightly inconvenient as an in-house guest as I tried to buy a sun lotion for my son and wasn’t able to, nor any staff went out of the box to assist. So better to be prepared.

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent visit at Atlantis, The Palm. It is always satisfying to see a guest fully use our facilities, so it is wonderful that you explored all we have to offer and found it all outstanding. We are pleased to hear that your son loved Aquaventure Waterpark, with nearly all of our rooms offering inter-connecting doors, an award-winning Kid’s Club, free entry to Aquaventure, family amenities available at request and many other offers, we try to think of everything when it comes to entertaining the little ones.
We are sorry that your stay got affected due to high occupancy and you experienced queues and delays. Also, we apologise for the inconvenience caused at Aqauventure due to no room credit, we encourage our guests to have room credit at the time of check in to avoid any inconvenience while enjoying the resort facilities. We greatly value your provided feedback, without which we would not be able to continually improve for future guests. Should you find yourself dreaming of another stay in paradise, it would be our honour to host you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 days returning to Scotland last night and I’ve never been so sad to see a holiday end. It’s a magical place to go with children. They had the time of their lives and did some incredible things at the Atlantis Hotel. We were at the water park most days in the morning and then headed back for the kids naps and some time either at one of the pools or beach. The water park is amazing and the kids area (where we spent all our time) was perfect for our two kids (4 and 2). I have to say the lifeguards were all amazing. They put my mind at ease. They were everywhere and so friendly and attentive, helping the kids when they needed a hand, laughing and joking with them but still doing their jobs- one even got his rubber glove on and wiped my boys nose! Way beyond the call of duty but I was v grateful! The buggy service to the water park was great and really useful. There are life jackets at the water park, beach and pools which we used for our little girl and it was really handy to have these available. She swam on her own and couldn’t be prouder of herself! The fab pools were a great way for my kids to develop their confidence in the water- they have come on so much during this holiday. We ate at most of the choices for half board and they were all great. We only paid a supplement twice for bread street kitchen which was a lovely treat. We went to the fan zone twice to watch the football. Again, it was great and the kids activities there meant that they were occupied and happy which makes our life a lot easier!
We had a one bedroom suite which was great. So much space, so much storage and great to have a separate room to go to when the kids were sleeping. We also sat on the balcony a lot which was lovely to have and had great views. The only thing I’d do differently is to take some insect repellent as we all got bitten!
I have to say though, the thing that set this hotel apart was the quality of the staff. From the drivers who picked us up and dropped us back to the airport, to the guys who cleaned our rooms and left the most incredible animals made of towels that the kids (and parents!) loved to all the security guards who said hello to us and the kids all day everyday and all the fabulous waiting staff in the restaurants- they were all seriously amazing and made us feel so special. They have great staff and really know what makes a good customer experience. It’s worth so much and every single interaction with a member of staff just made our holiday so amazing. We would definitely go back, but for now we have our incredible memories and photos!

Dear Valued Guest,

I was thrilled to read your review of your recent stay with us, it is delightful to see your enthusiasm about different aspects of the hotel and how you have enjoyed your stay with us. We always set our aims high and strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and to know we have achieved this fills me with great pride and joy. I look forward to mentioning your glowing comment to the entire team. On behalf of our entire team, we are so happy that you sampled and enjoyed everything our resort has to offer. It sounds like your stay was met with peace, relaxation, and joy at every turn.
We are sorry to hear about the insect bites, this is not something that we usually encounter as we ensure high standards of cleanliness, health and safety checks and numerous precautionary checks. However, as we do have a lot of travelers visiting the resort, we have a range of products useful for travelling including Insect repellents, available at our Retail shops inside the resort.
We are delighted that you are thinking of returning for another enjoyable holiday and will do our utmost to take the best possible care of you. Once again, thank you for your positive observation and we sincerely hope of welcoming you back in not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

As nice as the location, rooms and water park are, I would not pay these prices to then have to wait in lines just to check in and eat. I also asked for a room with a view of the Palm and got sea side, when I rang to complain no one ever followed up.

1  Thank blessyUK

Dear Valued Guest

I am saddened to hear that your experience at Atlantis, The Palm did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is of great value to us and I am naturally concerned to read about your dissatisfaction. Please let me assure you that your encounter at Atlantis, The Palm did not truly reflect the service we provide.

We always endeavor to do everything possible to rectify situations that happen in the resort, therefore, we request you to kindly send me the details of your reservation on dxb-feedback@atlantisthepalm.com to enable me to further look into the matter with urgency.