All reviews al barsha one bedroom apartment delights restaurant complete kitchen living room huge apartment metro station stayed here for nights washing machine recommend this hotel convenient location pleasant stay nice pool location is excellent emirates mall zahid
Reviewed 1 November 2015

We recently stayed at the property for 3 nights. Amazing property- neat & clean fully furnished apartments, good in room breakfast, good rooftop pool with a nice view, very friendly & helpful hotel staff.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank rohan s
DunesHotelApartments, Guest Relations Manager at Dunes Hotel Apartments Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Greetings from Dunes Hotel Apartments, Barsha!

We are elated to learn about your pleasant holiday with the family at our hotel. Indeed, we make it our earnest endeavour to provide our guests a wonderful time away from their daily routine. Our luxurious rooms and comfortable amenities are always ready to add value to your vacation. It is a pleasure to learn that you liked the overall experience and found our hospitality worth recommending.

Many thanks for the perfect star ratings. We look forward to serve you again for another memorable holiday.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

We had the good fortune to stay 3 nights at this Hotel. From the room upgrade to the free brekky's, to the rooftop pool to it being over the road from Mall of the Emirates, not forgetting about the most wonderful, obliging and kind staff, I simply want to move in!

I 100% recommend this hotel.

The Sclater's - Australia

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sclaterbug2

Greetings from Dunes Hotel Apartments, Barsha!

Thank you for your valuable feedback on this forum. We are happy to read your commendations about the various aspects of our hotel. Your kind words always encourage us to understand the needs of our guests and serve them better. It is always a pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel.

Once again we thank you for your recommendation to other fellow travelers and we eagerly wait for your revisit for another pleasant stay.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Terrible! Booked a studio apartment at a cost of 10,300AED for 1 month. All studio apartments face the same side of the building where there is extensive building work which is active for 12 hours per day, 6 days a week. The noise is extremely loud and unrelenting. After a week of getting increasingly annoyed by the incessant banging and heavy machinery, I contacted Reception who were quite clearly aware of the issue but "management decided to fill the rooms despite the noise"... Clearly an attempt to make the most money at the detriment of their customers. I have been offered an alternative room which I can move to, 2 weeks after I originally checked in, which means moving all my belongings (which considering I've relocated here, is a lot) and a huge inconvenience. To add to this, the Restaurant is closed for renovation and "breakfast" is now something worse than airplane food, served in your room, brought over from their sister hotel (you can imagine what it looks like when it reaches you!)... Clearly so they can still charge for breakfast but not offer the full service! Unfortunately, however, they neglected to serve me mine for the first 10 days of my stay. Luckily for other people, I am now responsible for using (or not) this hotel for company business and due to the terrible experience I've received, I wouldn't put anyone else through the same. The only good thing about this hotel is a select few of the more junior staff who are very helpful and polite.

Room Tip: Stay away from Studio apartments!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Holly8787
Reviewed 9 October 2015

My Grand son's 2nd B'day held while we were staying at this Hotel apartments during the occasion. we enjoyed having the get to gather with cutting the cake during this function. This was a one bed room hall apartments and had enough space for the same. Large enough for the kids to move around. and the decor fits for this Birthday. we had some decoration of our own too. Everybody enjoyed a lot.

Room Tip: one bed room and two bed rooms have really good views
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank antonywalto
DunesHotelApartments, Guest Relations Manager at Dunes Hotel Apartments Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Greetings from Dunes Hotel Apartments, Barsha!

We are delighted to read such a wonderful review on a travel forum like TripAdvisor. It always feels great to know that our guests enjoyed their stay at our hotel and that we served them well. We are glad to learn that our spacious and well-maintained accommodation played a major role in making your stay and celebration a perfect one. Thank you for boosting our spirits with such kind words and maybe on your next visit, you could make use of the special offers available on our website.

We eagerly look forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

I have ben stying at this Apartments for the last seven years, I have had a choice of all their apartments ,single ,double etc. bedrooms. I have had a very pleasant smooth stay every single trip. I highly recommend this for proximity to the town ,for its cleanliness and reception. I highly recommend that you stay there.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good depending whether you are traveling alone or a Family
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nabil A
DunesHotelApartments, Guest Relation Manager at Dunes Hotel Apartments Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

Greetings from Dunes Hotel Apartments, Barsha!

We take this opportunity to thank you for your continued patronage and for the excellent star ratings on all aspects of our hospitality. It is a pleasure to know that our spacious rooms, top facilities and our excellent hospitality have always been at par with your expectations. Indeed, our strategic location is convenient for many of our guests for easy access to the airport, the mall, city center etc. and we are happy to know that it added value to your stay.

Do follow us on our social media profiles to stay updated on special packages and latest offers!

We look forward to your next visit!