“Food and Service a winner”
Review of JW's Steakhouse

JW's Steakhouse
Ranked #60 of 10,374 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$100 - US$500
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Steaks that cut like butter. From the comfortable overstuffed armchairs to the lengthy mahogany bar, the award-winning JW’s Steakhouse exudes masculinity with an emphasis on inventive entrées and steaks that cut like butter. Creatively paired with smart, flavorful appetizers and rich desserts, JW’s main courses feature the finest cuts with exquisite spices and sauces. Seafood lovers won’t be disappointed either with the Maine lobsters, the oysters and the Dungeness crabs from the tank. Prefer a more intimate event? JW’s Steakhouse also offers a private dining room for business lunches, celebratory dinners or any other exclusive occasion. * Time Dubai Award 2016 Winner as Best Steakhouse in Dubai *
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I came here with great expectations because of recommendations from good friends and I was not disappointed. I could have stayed at any hotel in Dubai but chose the JW Marriot because of the JW Steakhouse.

The great service received from the Hotel staff continued here in JW Steakhouse. They were very attentive to my needs. I made a dinner reservation for 8:30 but decided to see if they could accommodate me at 7:00 instead. They were more than willing to, and my table was already reserved with a place card with my name on it.

My server was very prompt in fulfilling my requests, very knowledgeable on menu items and drinks, and checked on me enough but not too much; a chef even came out to check on me. My server even gave me helpful tips on future travel. She also recommended a cocktail to have before dinner that did me in (after having a few drinks in the lounge prior to dinner). It was tasty and nice and strong. Very good.

I ordered the 10 ounce Wagyu Rib Eye with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Baby Spinach on the side. The steak was cooked to medium rare perfection and seasoned nicely and was melt in the mouth awsomeness. I did not get any steak toppings, but they do have a nice selection. The potatoes and spinach were a perfect addition to the steak. With a glass of red wine, my dinner was fabulous. I did not order dessert, but they did give me after dinner chocolates served with some dry ice flair.

I was glad that I had the opportunity to dine here and I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone. I would also come here again if the chance presented itself.

1  Thank Ha_Y_an_Traveler
JWMDXBAE, Public Relations Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ha_Y_an_Traveler,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for sharing your dining experience with us.
Team is delighted to read the review.
Look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My family is here in Dubai for a visit and I made sure JW Steakhouse was a part of their visit in order to experience what Dubai has to offer regarding EXCELLENT food and service. As always, the experience did not disappoint.

I'd have to give it to Chef Iqbal and the kitchen staff, Ms. Irene and the rest of the staff for always allowing us to have an experience that always exceeds our last visit.

The steaks are no doubt, the best OF THE BEST. A true gem and wonder how the meat is kept juicy and delicious, consistent for more than 20+ years. Wow. Chef Iqal even personally checks us and makes sure our food is made and customized to our liking.

The service headed by the General Manager and Ms. Irene is always approachable yet professional! They create an atmosphere of comfort and exquisiteness at the same time that allows you to truly enjoy your meal from the first to the last bite.

My family would be a testament of how this steakhouse was, is and will always be genuinely the best. One of the greatest things my parents passed on to me, is their patriotism to JW Steakhouse and this tradition will surely stay in our family and spread to our friends.

God bless!!!

1  Thank Juhly R

Dear Juhly R,

Greetings of the day!

We thank you for your loyalty and giving us and opportunity to serve you.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

They have the best steaks and provide excellent service ....Lovely ambience and great food...
It is a must try :)

Dear Niyati S,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for sharing your dining experience with us.
Look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Our first visit in JW Steakhouse. It was my friend's birthday celebration. I wanted something special for her and I was not disappointed. The staff made it so special. The staff were attentive without being intrusive, the ambience was lovely and welcoming. The food was fine dining but with generous portions,
I would just like to say a huge thank you to the staff Chef Iqbal, Manager Casmiro and especially our server Kristine, who made our evening outstanding and did everything, plus more to ensure we were comfortable and happy.
It really did exceed our expectations. Thank again.

JWMDXBAE, Public Relations Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Dylhnj06,

Greetings from JW's Steakhouse!

We would like to thank you sharing such a wonderful feedback. It was a pleasure to serve you and we are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you soon again!

Aleksandra

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I have written several reviews about JW Steakhouse and all have been very complimentary and this one will be no different because things have never changed over the years. The service from Cosmiro, Henri and the team is first class, the restaurant provides an elegant background to the meal but most of all the steaks are always cooked to perfection and are delicious every time. The side dishes provide a good and varied choice. No wonder Chef Iqbal and the team continue to collect awards. With the new menu I would suggest the food is now better value. With the wine, you pay for what you get. A good range of prices. We had a great evening yet again!

Dear Robin C,

Greetings from JW's Steakhouse!

We would like to thank you on behalf of the whole team for the wonderful feedback, which you have shared with us. The biggest award, which we can get is a satisfied guest and we are delighted that we were able to deliver good service and great taste. We are looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Aleksandra