See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I have been there before for a date. We went to restaurant but there wasn’t good for having date. I really hate there and I won’t go back there never ever. I don’t use rooms for staying and I don’t have any opinions.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohammad K
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Had to stay at this hotel as a last minute booking.
Was pretty economical hence the standard was also poor.
The staff could have been a bit more friendly at 11 pm when I was coming over after an exceptionally long bus ride from Shiraz.
I ended up with a room without any windows to the outside. There was one window that was opening into the lobby which was very awkward and strange.
The blanket had stains on it and the worst part was that the WC clogged on the first morning. The staff didn't pick up the phone and I had to go down three floors to call someone to fix it up. The elevator was not working all the time either.

The breakfast was nothing to talk home about.
Perhaps they can add in jam, butter, cornflakes and water in the menu. It would be much better that way.

However, if you want to go budget then go ahead with this hotel. But go for a room with a window to the outside.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a window to the outside.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank OmarAbbasi
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The location of the hotel is excellent. From here you easily walk to the bridges, and it is very close to the bazaar, particularly to the workshops where you can witness the craftsmanship with which traditional copper work is made. Through the bazaar you getto the amazing central square.

The breakfast room is at the top floor and from our breakfast table we had a wonderful view over the city. The domes of the various mosques, the hills behind the city, they all changed colour while the light of the rising sun was changing. Beautiful!!

Clean room, friendly personnel, all we needed was available.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marieke_2106
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Due to my original hotel overbooking, 2 people in our group of 25 were relocated to this hotel. One was allocated a very large room towards the front of the hotel. I was allocated a tiny room towards the back. While the room was clean it really felt very old fashioned and really small. However for just one night it was comfortable enough. Had breakfast in the upstairs restaurant which was adequate but not much choice. Good view over this part of the city which was a little out of the way from the major attractions.

Room Tip: Better to book a larger room towards the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ahpratt
Reviewed 26 November 2016

A five minutes walk through the bazaar to the immense main square. Hotel itself has good breakfast, nice staff, and rather mediocre rooms, not to mention the decoration. However I usually think location is a premium - there are better hotels in Esfahan, but too far.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo