Villa Merry Lao-Swiss
US$92
Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
US$125
US$97
Agoda.com
Lao Lu Lodge(Luang Prabang)
US$33
US$29
US$71
US$61
Agoda.com
US$74
US$34
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

US$126
US$56
US$100
US$60
US$218
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Had a great time during our 3 day stay here. Very nice young lady at the check in desk. Rooms were nice but AC froze up every day. Comfy beds and great spot to watch the giving of alms in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I stayed at Villa Merry Lao III two weeks ago (Feb 2012) for 4 nights.

Thu, who manages the hotel was so lovely and helpful with suggestions on places to visit, including best times to go, etc. She was so attentive that when I had returned to my room for a nap after an early start, she came to check on me when she hadn't seen me for a few hours saying she was worried I might be sick and couldn't get downstairs (I was travelling alone).

The room was a great size, very clean. I had no problem with TV reception has mentioned in a previous review, however I was on the 3rd floor and was only able to access the WiFi on the ground floor which was a little disappointing.

Location is great for dining & bars being straight across the road from most of the recommended bars, which have a curfew of about 11pm so you aren't kept up all night with noise.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Villa Merry Lao, big thanks to Thou!

Room Tip: I stayed in a Superior Double Room (see photo) which was $28 per night. Some may consider this quite expensive especially compared to other rooms options in Luang Prabang Hostels, but I thought it was excellent value for what I was looking for.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2012

The room is big enough but quite basic. There is a television in the room but reception is horrible so you cannot really watch any channels. Free wifi is good. Breakfast provided is pretty good as well. Across from many pubs which is good for us. Staff is the biggest draw in the hostel! Receptionist is always smiley and helpful. Makes you feel really welcome in the hostel all the time!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We were very comfortable at this hostel - it was well located, large and spotlessly clean - a great place to start our Mekong holiday . All the staff were very friendly, and as others have mentioned, the Receptionist, Chou, was wonderful, meeting our every need. Nice breakfast and nice atmosphere, and good security. Highly recommended, thank you Chou :)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2011

This hotel is in a good location. The rooms are very nice. Bathroom had a window into the room, which was a bit odd, but not really a big deal.

The staff were all lovely. Especially the young lady on reception. She was very helpful and chatty.

Breakfast was included. All very nice. I really liked this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends